Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

Ruth posted a comment on Friday 27th April 2007 5:09am for A House Divided

Awsome story, I love the Addams family. You made them come to life, along with the HP crew. Wednesday and Pugsley are terrific, and Thing in Hogwarts is Priceless! Wonderful job!

joel posted a comment on Tuesday 24th April 2007 7:42am for A House Divided

Great story. I'd type more, but I've got something similar to rsi.

Gyrum posted a comment on Monday 23rd April 2007 3:53am for A House Divided

It took the better part of a month to actually get the nerve to sit down and read this tale, taking in account:

- I don't like AUs that start up on the first year;
- I don't like Harry Potter crossovers.

That being said, I offer my congratulations. This is simply one of the best pieces I've read in some time, and managed to overcome both my prejudices against it.

The Family is just being done perfectly (I can probably close my eyes and HEAR Morticia's lines) and Harry, somehow, managed to retain that "Harry-esque" essence of his, but becoming somewhat Addams as well.

I do so hope that you keep writing this one.

(Oh. I also have the nasty habit of never leaving comments on fics I like, but I simply had to say something about this one.)

Cheers.

Gyrum

Bobboky posted a comment on Saturday 21st April 2007 3:05am for A House Divided

sweet

Nali posted a comment on Friday 20th April 2007 3:37pm for A House Divided

After reading this story I'm surprised that there aren't any other HP/Addams Family stories (none that I could find anyway). I'm looking forward to what happens with Sirius, Snape's meeting with Grandmama, and L. Malfoy's reaction to the duel. Keep up the great work.

Shannon posted a comment on Friday 20th April 2007 1:26am for A House Divided

This is quite possibly one of the best crossovers I have ever read. I am a bit sad that Ron is still on his Anti-Slytherin kick, but I hope that he'll get over it. And I could just see Wednesday Addams flooding the Slytherin common rooms. :)
I really hope that you finish this, because I can't wait to see how it works out.
And on the comment that someone made about

I do hope you continue this, if only so I can see what happens when Luna Lovegood meets the Addams Family.

What would it be like to see Luna meets Ophelia?

Shannon posted a comment on Friday 20th April 2007 1:23am for A House Divided

This is quite possibly one of the best crossovers I have ever read. I am a bit sad that Ron is still on his Anti-Slytherin kick, but I hope that he'll get over it. And I could just see Wednesday Addams flooding the Slytherin common rooms. :)
I really hope that you finish this, because I can't wait to see how it works out.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 19th April 2007 11:28am for A House Divided

Good one.

gunny

Skullera posted a comment on Wednesday 18th April 2007 9:38pm for A House Divided

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing else to add. Just one word to express how incrdible this chaptr, hell the entire story is...

Was getting a wee bit worried when you hadn't updated in like forever but thank goodness, you haven't forgotten you ravid readers...

And the way gomez handled that meeting, hilerious, inspiring, so gomez!!!

I loved it!!!

more, i beg of you!

Skullera

shadowmist posted a comment on Tuesday 17th April 2007 7:38pm for A House Divided

Awesome story! Was a bit apprehensive when I read the summary, after all, it's crossed over with a horribly old cartoon, right? Of course I was very wrong and it turned out to be a tremendous treat to read! Keep up the good work and I hope you update soon please!

Iniysa posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 2:03pm for A House Divided

Great story so far!!! Please continue! :)

Lauren

Dahlias posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 11:51am for A House Divided

As always brilliant! I loved the bit with Malfoy giving Wednesday the honor of being his mistress and she get's pissed and Harry just has to defend his honor *g* yelp, my most fav part that I've read a dozen times!
I wonder though, does the rest of the Adams hear of this... if so, I can't wait, if not then why not? It would be very interesting drama, lol.

Dale Dietzman posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 4:05am for A House Divided

Hi,

Awesome, as usual.

May we assume that Gomez' pinstripes were "Kelly Green"? To compliment the scarlet, naturally!

D.

Scorpio posted a comment on Sunday 15th April 2007 11:19am for A House Divided

Another wonderful chapter! I could have kissed Gomez for politically slapping down Malfoy Sr & I loved both Wednesday's & Harry's reaction to Malfoy Jr rude offer. The image of Harry as a mini-Gomez, complete with wacked out suit & manical grin chasing the little bastard around with a sword just kills me! More soon please

Eric Oppen posted a comment on Saturday 14th April 2007 4:24pm for A House Divided

I do hope you continue this, if only so I can see what happens when Luna Lovegood meets the Addams Family. I'd bet she wouldn't notice anything strange about them at all...and Gomez would be his usual gallant self, which would be a pleasant novelty for her.

Of course, if she got interested in Harry, she'd have a Problem in the form of Wednesday Addams, wouldn't she?

infin1x posted a comment on Friday 13th April 2007 11:14pm for A House Divided

Great story, very well written. Nice balance between serious story and humor, it wasn't hysterically funny but it has a very nice humorous tone all the way through. Really can't wait to see more of this.

Chibi-Kaz posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2007 4:44am for A House Divided

Malfoy.
Insulted.
WEDNESDAY??

ROTFLMAO!!! He's lucky Harry didn't just let Wednesday flay him alive....

Susan posted a comment on Monday 9th April 2007 1:58pm for A House Divided

I almost didn't read this story but I am SO glad I did. Its absolutely amazing and I look forward to the next posting!

Thorfinna posted a comment on Monday 9th April 2007 1:20pm for A House Divided

Sweet. I'm really enjoying this x-over. Looking forward to some more.

David Gilles posted a comment on Monday 9th April 2007 11:09am for A House Divided

Please tell me that you are going to be updating this story soon? I am very intriuged and impressed by how easilly you have married harry potter and the addams family together. Absolutely wonderful.