Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

mikek posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 4:28pm for A House Divided

Nice to see a new chapter. The dual was fun.

t_gebhardt posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 4:27pm for A House Divided

Then we need to reverse the rental schemes, so rents are affordable, and back rents have to be collected at the correct rates.



Why do I have the feeling that the Malfoy live in the most expensiv townhouse. Add to that the private withdrawel (did that reduce the Malfoy part of the trust and thus his share of the earnings?)and back taxes plus intrests.

For some strange reason I see the Malfoy family pennieless or almost pennyless after that meeting. What do you think how fast will Fudge have a new best friend named Gomez?

Oh good work by the way.

Afiz posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 4:25pm for A House Divided

Absolutely brilliant work, well worth the wait

I have a concern. When, if ever, would start speeding up the story, not that I don't enjoy the detailed settings you've created. I'm just under the impression that he must be extremely tiring working with what is the original hp, unless you plan on deviating from what we can expect.

That last paragraph reads like a load of crap, so don't look too hard into it.

Anyways, brilliant work.

Want More... Need more

noylj posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 4:24pm for A House Divided

Finally, a new chapter. You were doing so much better in Nov...Thank you. Ch. 13 should have been much more the horrors of Halloween and the thrill of being an Addams on Oct. 31.

jenks posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 3:56pm for A House Divided


This is a great story thanks for writing and posting it for all to enjoy.

ZanyMuggle posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 3:54pm for A House Divided

It's funny - your Addams-HP crossover seems more HP-canon than JKR's books sometimes (an impossible feat, of course). Through your efforts, the HP and Addams Family universes seem to mesh seamlessly.

I really enjoy your attention to the everyday life of the students (e.g. the clubs, the different flying groups).

Watching (er... reading, that is) Gomez out-maneuver the witless-but-previously-unchallenged Lucius is alone worth the price of admission (i.e. admission to love of your work, that is). Your descriptions of Gomez are so clear that I can visualize him in the meetings. What vicarious joy it is to have the not-exactly-everyman Gomez vanquish the rich snob!

Anyway, I could rave on about the duel, the use of the Betrothal clause, and Lupin doing his part in Harry's life (unlike in canon!), but I'll save that for another day. Or another chapter.

Thank you SO much for writing this and sharing it!!

PamelaC posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 3:35pm for A House Divided

I am so pleased to see a new chapter of 'Family Values'. And it's right up to standard. Thanks. Hope your life lets you play some more soon. Cheers.

Rorschach's Blot posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 2:54pm for A House Divided

Just read this and I'm glad to see it updated. The duel and the events leading up to it was a great bit of writing. And the bit about Draco not knowing what a mistress was was a cherry on the top. Very impressed with this chapter as a whole but the duel just stands out and I find myself going back to it when I try to leave feedback on the rest of it. Lucy getting caught with his hand in the till was very in character and the manipulation of Fudge was masterfully done. Look forward to learning more about the details of the wizarding world in this and hope to see more when you have a chance to write it.

CRose posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 2:46pm for A House Divided

I've been looking forward to this for months now! Excelent and even incredible update! Bounces around in happiness. I just love how everyone's plans keep backfiring on them now that Harry and the others around. Lucius is really getting it handed to him. Draco is learing his lessons. And who knows what else is going to happen. I got a feeling Riddle will eventually feel this weird back lash as well.

And then at the end we're remind that this realy is just the first book. Heh

:P

simons_flower posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 2:26pm for A House Divided

I can't help but cheer as both Malfoys get their due...or at least mostly get their due.

And every hero should have a sword, it's like an unwritten rule. Yay for Harry's sword!

Mouse posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 2:19pm for A House Divided

This is a excellent chapter update.

john tate posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 2:12pm for A House Divided

great story write more soon.

Natasja posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 1:55pm for A House Divided

Yay, Update!

I was begining to think that you'd forgotten about it!

Ginger posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 1:42pm for A House Divided

This is one of the best fics I have read and the best crossover. Please write as much as you can but please stay as wonderful as you are

spritestar posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 1:42pm for A House Divided

WHOO HOOOO!! GO GOMEZ

Jimmy posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 1:40pm for A House Divided

VERY NICE! Worth the wait for sure... just PLEASE don't make us wait that long again lol!

JR Marcellus posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 1:31pm for A House Divided

You're the King of the Feckin' World, Ish. When this thing is finished, I'm going to print up a copy and put it on my shelf. Keep up the good work!

Jiapa posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 1:29pm for A House Divided

Yay, another chapter. Lovely duel, fantastic interaction at the Trust meeting.

I'm a bit curious why Wednesday was struggling in school -- is she hiding her abilities, or is she just talented in other areas?

In any case, I love this story, and am delighted to see a new chapter. Thank you!

RCH posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 1:22pm for A House Divided

I dunno if its just me, or its been awhile since the last few chapters, but it seems as if ther eisnt any POV from harry, wednesday or pugsly....atleast from i can tell...though there might have been at one point awhile back....i will admit im too lazy to go and look =P Other then that, great chapter ^_^ Briliant it was, cant wait for more

Davideg posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 1:20pm for A House Divided

wow that was a fantastic chapter thank you, please update again a.s.a.p.