Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

Smargden posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 11:16pm for Hogwarts at Last!

Hey - how comes - that when this comes
- - - - - - - - -
Throughout the rest of the Sorting, he was preoccupied with one question. How the hell did this happen?

0o0o0o0o0

A/N: For pictures of Persephone the Stygian Owl, check out
- - - - - - - - -
There is NO moore
to many days to the next chapter.
I realy liked (( straggling in at the end of the line looking like a drowned cat ))
God god
And now then they are all 3 in "snakes nest" it's going to be realy coool.
And soon they "must" find some "wild snake" that accept to be inside with Harry.
God story.
/Bill

The Resident posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 10:29pm for Hogwarts at Last!

Well, it doesn't look like Draco will be ruling the Slytherins this time. I have a feeling that a whole new hierarchy will develop. I look forward to future chapters with great expectation. Well done, lovely lady. Keep up the excellent work.

Hunter1 posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 9:31pm for Hogwarts at Last!

This story is brilliant and only seems to get better!

Ariene Phoenixfyre posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 8:17pm for Hogwarts at Last!

Poor Snape - to be forced to put up with his ex-nemesis' son! And who looks just like his father (except the green eyes, of course!)

Another great chapter, can't wait to see the interactions and repercussions of Harry being in Slytherin!!

PerfesserN posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 7:58pm for Hogwarts at Last!

So I guess our favorite Granger is in Ravenclaw? Interesting dynamic. It'll be interesting to see your POV on the inner workings of the Chambre des serpents (House of Snakes). I'm still hoping Morticia's look-alike cousin is available. I do know how to Tango, if that helps. . .

KingDark posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 6:41pm for Hogwarts at Last!

Hell, I never saw THAT coming! (Harry begeing sorted in slytherin I mean)
Altough it might make sense, because of the way they where raised.
One thing though, the last few sentences, the part where snape gives sarcastic comments about each student, is a little confusing at the end.
I had to reread it a few times, before I got it that he only commented when a student was slythern.
You might think of updating that?

Anyway, great chapter, cant wait for the first time they meet. (harry vs snape round one?)
anyway, keep up the good work, and i'm promptly waiting for more.

JVTazz posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 6:36pm for Hogwarts at Last!

ohhh, Slytherin, good good, should be interesting to see how you work the Slytherin house politics. Everyone has their own ideas, including me, so I'm looking forward to see how you're going to work it :)

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 6:18pm for Hogwarts at Last!

Of course since Harry was raised by the Adams family he would certainly be sorted into Slytherin! I love the fact that Malfoy ended up all wet because he was stupid. He will blame Harry of course. This is deffinitely going to be interesting with Pugsley, Wednesday and Harry in Slytherin. It is good that Harry and Wednesday made friendly overtures to Hermione. Wednesday is right. they are going to need her! Thanks for writing. pms

Brad1 posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 6:12pm for Hogwarts at Last!

loved it absolutely amusing i can wait for harry pugsley and wensday in potions class blowing away all of the others with correct answers! keep up the awesome writing!

C^rrot 6 posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 6:11pm for Hogwarts at Last!

Bwahahaha! Not even at Hogwarts 24 hours yet Harry and the Addams are already shaking things up. I love it ^_^ And I love the fact that someone (finally!!!) set, or tried to, Hermione straight about trusting the content of books 100% A smidge short (but I'm the one enjoying rather then writing so I suppose I shan't complain) but entertaining. I can't wait to see how else things get turned on their head in upcoming chapters. I was thinking that Pugsley would do well to secure Luna for himself, though it seems Hermione might have that honour. More Harry/Wednesday interaction/fluff would be kinda nice. Though what Addams's style fluff might entail I have no clue.

ichtys posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 5:34pm for Hogwarts at Last!

Great story. I look forward to read about the chaos the trio can do in Slytherin.
Thanks for sharing.
Ichtys

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 5:29pm for Hogwarts at Last!

OUTSTANDING CHAPTER!!!! Where was Hermione Sorted? I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Slytherin was not where I was expecting them to go but it does fit seeing as what they've found when they were out playing in the Guant family home, which by the way the Horcrux and the dagger and diary found in the riddle house were pure genius from last chapter, I forgot to say that in last chapters review sorry. DO keep up the outstanding work and update soon please:):):):)

PamelaC posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 5:27pm for Hogwarts at Last!

Very good chapter. Snape's internal dialogue is just brilliant both as Snape and telling us the events. (And I loved the pricking of his thumbs - does he have some special gift?)

jb238 posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 4:38pm for Hogwarts at Last!

Nice touch with the boys escorting the girls. Malfoy doesn't look very impressive and will have problems trying to lead Slytherin. I look forward to Snape having an interesting time :-)

Davideg posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 3:51pm for Hogwarts at Last!

wow another fantastic chapter thank you for posting it please update agin a.s.a.p.

Jimbocous posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 3:32pm for Hogwarts at Last!

Nice update! Thanks!

Terry Swain posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 2:53pm for Hogwarts at Last!

Great chapter. :)

sydneydallas posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 2:38pm for Hogwarts at Last!

Haha, can't wait to see Harry and the Addams' terrorize Slytherin, and how Snape will deal with them. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hoping there'll be Parent's Night ..it makes Hogwarts seem so much more mundane, and somewhow less magical with something as common as Parent's Night.

dave84768768 posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 1:52pm for Hogwarts at Last!

Oooo, do I forsee some slytherin slaughter???

wana10 posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 1:50pm for Hogwarts at Last!

i just saw the new bond film today so the pumpkin juice shaken or stirred made me chuckle a little more than it normally would have.
but as for harry naming crabbe and goyle thing one and thing two, as he knows Thing wouldn't this be rather a dire insult to one of his family?
anywho, great chapter, can't wait to see what comes of the sorting.