Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

Amber posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 1:45pm for Hogwarts at Last!

I kind of figured that they would all be in Slytherin just from the way that you wrote their characters out. I'm not saying that I don't like it, because I do, I really do! Please keep up the good work and update soon!!!

Prince Charon posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 1:36pm for Hogwarts at Last!

Interesting. Very, very interesting. I like Harry's method of dealing with Malfoy.

Thank you for the update.

More soon, please.

EricThorsen posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 1:29pm for Hogwarts at Last!

No surprise in that sorting... with the way the Addams family is (more concerned with motivation than method) Slytherin suits Harry well.

candy posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 12:33pm for Hogwarts at Last!

lol yea!! harry surprised snape so did wednesday and pugsly!!!^_^

update soon!!!^_^

Malimber ConDoin posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 12:33pm for Hogwarts at Last!

Hail,
When I first saw this fic I went some thing like Addams who will want to read that and I resisted reading up until the fourth or fifth chapter and when I started to read I was amazed and could not stop reading. So far this fic has been great, wonderful, absolutely amazing. Did I like what I read? Ohh, hell yes.

This is a very engaging story and it's managed to get my head into a real spin wondering what will happen next; don’t tell anyone that I said this but I think that the whole Addams family environment was just what Harry needed to grow up in, it will turn the magical world on its head. I definite liked the train scene involving Hermione’s interaction with Harry, Pugley, Wednesday, Draco Malfoy and his two thugs. It was expected that Harry and his family would have been sorted into Slytherin House especially after growing up in the Addams environment. You are doing a brilliant job, great story development and I can’t help but feel that we are in for some major surprises.

From what I have read in the cannons I get the impression that Dumb as door is a manipulative bastard and I love a fic that portraits this; so the Independent Harry and Manipulative Dumbledore has made this fic one that has to be read.

I have a few questions: Which house did Hermione get sorted into? I liked the sorting from Snape’s POV now can we please get a POV of Dumb as Door reaction to the sorting as well? Is Severus is going to become intimate with the headaches potion for the next seven years or is he going realizes the Harry is not his father? Will he learn and use Parsel-magic? Will he have an animagus form or forms?

Well thanks for writing and I look forward to your next update.
Regards
Malimber ConDoin
I read for pleasure only.

Patricia Lee Finley posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 12:25pm for Hogwarts at Last!

The terrible trio in Slytherin! Ouch! Look out Snape! His house will never be the same.

Adam Call posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 12:07pm for Hogwarts at Last!

Another fantastic chapter! I loved the idea from the previous chapter of moving to Little Hangleton, and then of course, to top the cake, sorting Harry in Slytherin. Well...now that he's there, he can totally redo the house and make sure Malfoy doesn't have any support, besides the lack there of at the Sorting. Keep up the great work! Adam/MrHotShotGolfer

Brandon West posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 12:07pm for Hogwarts at Last!

Oh don't worry Severus. More than your teeth are going to be hurting by end of year.

I'm relishing the ideas of what Harry's going to do to Slytherin. True cunning and guile, instead of just looking like it.

Hope to see the next chapter soon.

Kail posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 11:55am for Hogwarts at Last!

Sweet! And the Sorting, while not totally expected/unexpected, was quite well done - can't say as I remember seeing it solely from the POV of one of the teachers before.

Somebody better order the greasy git some black hair charms - with both Addams and Potter in his House he's gonna need 'em!

Crys posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 11:52am for Hogwarts at Last!

Thing One and Thing Two? Er, as amusing as that is in a Seuss-ian kinda way, that's kinda close to a (dis)member of the family. (sorry, couldn't resist)

> That’s so unfair!"
> "Life’s like that. You’ll catch up."
Sadly true. Wise of Pugsley.

Oh, I like that Harry and Wednesday started a trend even before the Sorting.

Huh. Didn't find out where Hermione went, though. Presumably Ravenclaw, but don't know for sure.

Good idea to have the Sorting from Snape's PoV. Saved the hassle of covering a lot of the same stuff we already know.

Well, you made the word count. Now to figure out how to finish the story in five days :)

Treck posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 11:51am for Hogwarts at Last!

Something wicked this way comes, he murmured to himself.

Smirk... If he only knew.

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 11:47am for Hogwarts at Last!

Great chapter. I like your solution to Draco. I look forward to a slytherin Harry that is not evil or cruel, unless of course their target deserves such. It should be interesting to see your version of the Slytherin house, along with Harry's interaction in it and what being betrothed to Wednesday will do to statuses.

Thank you for writing.

Mike (MoA)

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 11:22am for Hogwarts at Last!

*snort* *giggle* *chortle* *guffaw* I love that take on the Sorting and dealing with Malfoy. Methinks Severus is going to find himself having even more headaches than Gryffindor Potter gives him.

Ivy_Snowe posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 11:19am for Hogwarts at Last!

Oh, thanks for the link. I was going to search for a pic online and you helped me out with that. I quite liked this chapter. Wednesday did a good job of getting through to Hermione (well, as much as anyone could have at that moment, anyway)To tell you the truth, now that they're at Hogwarts, I'm really anticipating the culture shock the rest of the school may have to go through what with the Addams' and Harry there now. Can't wait. Cheers.

~Ivy

Mouse posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 11:18am for Hogwarts at Last!

This is a excellent chapter update. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter update with snape. Heehee

Howard posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 11:17am for Hogwarts at Last!

Once again im going to give a very short review, hopefully your not disappointed or anything, as i know some authors find short reviews pointless. Than again, considering that of the 120ish stories i have on alert on ff.net i've only left maybe ten reviews, and here i've done so for every chapter...hmm yeah, i like your story alot :D

Anywho, enough drabble...Great chapter once again and i love the perfectly gruesome looking owl for them, so very addams-ish. I'm very impressed that you've pulled off such a hard crossover without erring to any one story specifically, as is all too common with crossovers. As they say, when someone makes something look easy, they're great at it, so you sir/madam, are great at this crossover thingy.

Keep up the great work, and i'll keep up the short reviews :D

00_Knight posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 11:10am for Hogwarts at Last!

That takes the cake! First Hedwig then Slytherin? I'll Bet old Alby is thinking
"OH --- DAMNIT!" It shall be interesting to see if you try and have Dumbledore try and change his house as in your Fidelus fic... and as far as Snape is concerned? Well to who ever is taking bets as to when his head explodes, then I bet 50 galleons on before the end of the school year!

(= insert bribe offer here=)

Keep it up!

RedPat posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 11:09am for Hogwarts at Last!

So, will Malfoy be in any kind of position to make life difficult for the threesome? After his humiliating introduction, will his father's position actually do him much good? And how long will it take Snape to develop an ulcer? A nervous tic? A full-blown breakdown?

I see all sorts of wonderful fun in store for Hogwarts! I can't wait!

Teresa Lynne posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 11:07am for Hogwarts at Last!

All right!!!! I loved watching Herminone's interaction with Harry, Pugley, and Wenesday! I adored the " Malfoy. Draco Malfoy " bit! Chuckle.....I can really see Draco in the would be Evil Overlord role......the one who has those convoluted plans that the good guys take out constantly. It looks like style and flair are making a major comeback in Harry's class....paticularly with the Slytherins....except for Draco and his cronies. I also think that Hermione and Pugley would be a cute couple..... I hope that they also add Luna and Neville to their group. It looks like Snape could give Trelawny a run on premonitions now....snicker. Maybe he should start asking to teach Divination instead of DADA! So....is Herminone in Ravenclaw? She and Luna would be a fantastic combination of intuition and intellect; especially with additional teaching via the Addams connection. Add in Neville with his gift for Herbology and they would rock big time! As always, thanks for the fantastic chapter!

Bellatrix_vecours posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 11:07am for Hogwarts at Last!

You didn't say where Hermione went.

Ishtar replied:

Snape had no reason to pay attention to her.   It will be revealed later.