Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

davidrb posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 8:09am for Quidditch

I've enjoyed this story - Hope you plan to continue with it

PerfesserN posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 5:56am for Quidditch

Have I mentioned before that I love the juxtaposition of the wonderfully quirky Aadams family and the Harry Potter characters? Sure would be nice to see an update. . .
I'm anxious to see how the Aadams influence will figure into the Chamber of Secrets. Will Ginny still be the one who gets the diary or perhaps Wednesday? Harry has already demonstrated a good anti-possession spell. And Pugsly can make things go boom!

xalphardx posted a comment on Thursday 30th August 2007 10:31pm for Quidditch

This story is fun, when will you be updating again?

Highbrass posted a comment on Tuesday 28th August 2007 4:47am for Quidditch

Great story. I noticed it's been a while sinc any updates have but added. Hope more will show up soon.

OpheliaBrandon posted a comment on Sunday 26th August 2007 8:25am for Quidditch

I love this story. I love the characters. I love your descriptive and colorful writing style. I just... There are so many nice things I could say about this story... There is not enough time in the day. The only bad thing I could possibly say is that you need to update more often, but that is no big deal either. I can't wait for your next update!

nickielh posted a comment on Monday 20th August 2007 9:32pm for Quidditch

Really, really love this story! Hope to read more of it soon and that you don't quit writting it.

Nickie

Tyler Koenig posted a comment on Thursday 16th August 2007 2:12pm for Quidditch

This is really an excellent story. I hope that you continue it soon.

belladonnacordial posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 1:49pm for Quidditch

I just created an account to say nothing more than that I love this story! I just re-read it yet again and am looking forward to more.

Toreen Salberg posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 10:17pm for Quidditch

It's all your fault! Now you have to write more!

Felix posted a comment on Friday 10th August 2007 10:51am for Quidditch

MORE, GODDAMNIT! :-D

D14852001neko posted a comment on Thursday 9th August 2007 3:43am for Quidditch

Quite good this story has been! I am more than entertained reading it, hilarious in some parts, and the mix of both stories (Adams and Harry Potter) is quite good!

But I do wonder why Harry gives lee-way to Snape when he's clearly abusing his power, or why Thing was forgotten after the incident at Potions Lab...

Hope to read more from you, if possible, do mail me when you update it!

Congratulations!

that1 posted a comment on Saturday 4th August 2007 2:54pm for Quidditch

Great story so far, keep up the good work.

Just for grins and giggles you can now report that your stories are read round the world. Right now I am at an elevation of 7820 feet located in the low mountains of Chakhcharan, Afghanistan.

This form does not allow atachments, if it did I would show you what the middle of nowhere looks like.

Once more, good job. Keep it up! :)

Kristy posted a comment on Thursday 2nd August 2007 2:07pm for Quidditch

I absolutly LOVE this story. You must continue it.

renatria posted a comment on Thursday 2nd August 2007 10:06am for Quidditch

oh, I've just groaned when I realized that I hit the last chapter. I'm really enjoying this, and look forward to more

beth posted a comment on Monday 30th July 2007 6:10pm for Quidditch

I have no words to tell you how truly cool this story is. please update again soon.

Charis posted a comment on Friday 27th July 2007 1:34pm for Quidditch

Hi, I was wonderin' if we could get another chapter? I've read this twice, and I can't wait to read more. Thanks a lot, and I hope all is well with you, if only for another chapter :D

Char

Felix posted a comment on Thursday 26th July 2007 9:21am for Quidditch

Brilliant, I love the tone and the humor. Please keep it up! There's a lack of fun, quirky crossovers out there!

Elegy posted a comment on Thursday 26th July 2007 7:37am for Quidditch

I just found this story today through a recommendation thread, and I must admit I'm VERY impressed - I read through all of it in a single sitting. The quirky humour of the Addams family fits very well with the humour in JKR's first books, and the Addamses have made themselves so seamlessly at home in Hogwarts that you couldn't really tell they weren't meant to attend in the first place. I also particularly enjoyed the pwning of Lucius and continued outmaneuvering of Dumbledore by Gomez and Morticia, as well as Lupin's defection to the Family. When will they properly acknowledge that he's been adopted too, anyway? ^^ I sincerely hope you stick with this story all the way through to Harry's final battle with Voldemort. You write, we'll read!

Sakya posted a comment on Friday 20th July 2007 9:09pm for Quidditch

LOL Great fic, First of the kind I ever see (HP/Addams) and I'm loving it.

Please up date soon.

Katrina posted a comment on Tuesday 17th July 2007 1:26am for Quidditch

Great job so far hon! I love how the fic is rolling out to play.

I hope that you can update soon, as I can only re-read a story so many times before I know it off by heart....

Take care and happy writing!