Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

loralee posted a comment on Sunday 17th December 2006 12:45pm for The Art of War - Gathering Allies

Wonderful chpt, glad you're back to it. :)

mjc posted a comment on Sunday 17th December 2006 12:40pm for The Art of War - Gathering Allies

It would take more than a single book to get Malfoy up to the level of a battle of wits with an Addams.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Sunday 17th December 2006 12:31pm for The Art of War - Gathering Allies

Polite harry is going kill Snape isn't he? greasy git has his perceptions so altered by the hatreds of youth that he is going to really struggle to accept reality.

Love the story - Thing at the castle, and the Addams Trio as friends with Filch sets up SO many interesting possibilities.

thanks for updating - my 11 yr old daughter has been asking me every day "Is there a new chapter yet?"

warm regards

Nick5 posted a comment on Sunday 17th December 2006 12:26pm for The Art of War - Gathering Allies

surprised the boys weren't looking for their teeth with the comments about Wednesday... and that's if Harry and Pugsley got to them first. Still, nice to see Thing in this - wonder who he flips off first?

Roberta Johnson posted a comment on Sunday 17th December 2006 12:23pm for The Art of War - Gathering Allies

Another good one! Thanks!

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Sunday 17th December 2006 12:22pm for The Art of War - Gathering Allies

Great chapter. I like that there is a charmed communication system to let the Aadams' know about things that the Headmaster won't. The man would have better luch with Gomez and Morticia if he would be hinest and forthright.

Of course, wr know that won't happen.

Thanks for writing.

Mike (MoA)

Adam Call posted a comment on Sunday 17th December 2006 12:19pm for The Art of War - Gathering Allies

That chapter was awesome! Welcome back by the way! Missed ya! Anyway, great work on the chapter, I loved the idea of Thing being at Hogwarts. Keep everyone on their toes. Keep up the great work and update soon! Adam/MrHotShotGolfer

Gardengirl posted a comment on Sunday 17th December 2006 12:18pm for The Art of War - Gathering Allies

Fan-freaking-tastic! I was wondering if you would be posting more any time soon, and here it is! I loved the Quidditch tryout, loved Gomez trying to toss Snape a bone, looking forward to Malfoy getting sorted out, Addams style. More, soon, please?

RedPat posted a comment on Sunday 17th December 2006 12:04pm for The Art of War - Gathering Allies

Excellent! Nice work with Malfoy, and the Quidditch was lovely. I can even see Snape softening...kindof...a little. A Slytherin's a Slytherin, after all. "Up Slytherin"

Jeremy DuCharme posted a comment on Sunday 17th December 2006 12:02pm for The Art of War - Gathering Allies

Thing as an unoffical Slythertin mascot?

Snape then gave Harry a detention and informed him that he was not to bring Thing to Potions class any more. Harry agreed, and from then on, Thing rode in Pugsley’s school bag.


Yep, exploit any loophole, no matter how small. Smart Slytherin move.

I nearly joined Blaise on the floor when Harry made the 'battle of wits with an unarmed man' comment, in Italian. A twist I certainly didn't think of. And as for the language club how is Hermione's circle of friends doing outside of the Potter-Addams trio?

Loved the Snape-McGonagall interplay. "I don't like your snakes, but this is Quiditch"

Flint's evaluation feels true, much different from Wood's. OTOH Flint has a competive team with experienced players, ISTM in Harry's first year they didn't have a good seeker, or he graduated, and they had no good prospects. Even Harry, as good as he is isn't enough to bump the current Seeker off his slot. The Addams seem to fall into 'good looking future prospects'.

Snape's balancing his Potter life debt. Will he get his head stuck even further up his ass, stay the same, or maybe think that this Potter is different from his Nemesis? Would he even stoop to talking to Lupin about The Boy, just to get a bit of a handle on him?

Sonicdale posted a comment on Sunday 17th December 2006 12:02pm for The Art of War - Gathering Allies

Yay! Another chappie.
With Qidditch too.
Oook. This is gonna get good.
It just goes along with what I've been saying for years ... Quidditch trancends even tattoos on a wrist.

Good work.

Prince Charon posted a comment on Sunday 17th December 2006 12:01pm for The Art of War - Gathering Allies

Interesting. Very much so.

Thank you for the update.

More soon, please.

Cuey posted a comment on Sunday 17th December 2006 12:00pm for The Art of War - Gathering Allies

Nice chapter. I was hoping you were going to update soon, I'll admit you had me nervous.

I wonder if you have any plans made for Thing since you brought him to the castle. All I have to go by is that this chapter was titled "Gathering Allies", and the image of Thing choking Malfoy is an amusing one. Is that a real chapter-name from Sun Tzu's book?

The language club is an original idea, and it should be interesting to see the Addams/Harry interacting with other intelligent children for a change.

Ah, quidditch. No fic is complete without some mention of that fine sport with the crazy rules. Winning the Quidditch Cup will certainly help Harry's popularity within Slytherin. It looks like Malfoy will be on the outs fairly soon, since even if he bribes the team with Nimbus 2001's Harry could simply buy better brooms for the team.

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Sunday 17th December 2006 11:53am for The Art of War - Gathering Allies

Hmmm. Snape is a bastard, but he does have some
potential. They just have to corrupt him first.

Darrell1 posted a comment on Sunday 17th December 2006 11:42am for The Art of War - Gathering Allies

Ahh pulled the bludger one a little earlier than expected, but thats ok. And him being put on the reserve team is a little different. Can't wait to see what happens when Malfoy tries to buy his way on the team next year.

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Sunday 17th December 2006 11:36am for The Art of War - Gathering Allies

So, now that Snape's debt is paid, will he make any attempt to pull the stick out of his *&^%?

Poor Dobby, though...you went and stole his idea. Now what is he going to do next year? ^_^;

Finbar posted a comment on Sunday 17th December 2006 11:35am for The Art of War - Gathering Allies

OOOOOOooooo... I liked how he is winning Snape over and the Headmaster is all off balance.
Will we see Gomez at work in th eDiagon Alley trust meeting? Considering he has 3 Votes ot Lucius' 1, He would have a lovely time running Lucius ragged, trying to cover his ass. After all, how much has Lucius embezled from the trust? Sounds like the sort of creative bookkeeping that Gomez would spot right away, Blackmail Lucius with then when he gets what he wants, have Lucius arrested and charged. Of course, Lucius has enough political clout to get off, but really, only just. He would have to burn most of his political capital to do so. Plot bunny?

Great chapter, I'm looking foreward to the next one