Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 11:56pm for The Forbidden Corridor

Very good chapter.

gunny

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 11:39pm for The Forbidden Corridor

Wonderful! Loved Hermione's comments "I hexed a teacher!...." and Harry's come back. The reconciliation with Ron was good, too. And Harry becoming Fluffy's friend -- that has implications. (I always thought that JKR missed an opportunity by not giving Fluffy a larger role in the overall story.)

Thanks for the update. Still very enjoyable.

Tom A.

Freddy posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 10:12pm for The Forbidden Corridor

Finally, an update! Yay!

Ravenclawchaser68 posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 9:06pm for The Forbidden Corridor

Good chapter overall, as usual. I'm a little surprised that they managed to take out Quirrel without anyone being the wiser so far. I'd have thought Hermione in particular would want to tell Dumbledore, despite the fact that they weren't supposed to be there. But I guess if they think they can get away with it they might try to. Anyway, I really like this story and look forward to the next chapter!

Teresa Lynne posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 8:46pm for The Forbidden Corridor

Now this was a excellent start to my day! I loved your twist on the troll/Voldemort scenes. Chuckle..... I wonder if Voldy would ever get that Star Wars reference? But then Voldy's mindset is more like Palpatine's then Vader's! Or come to think of it like Cardinal Richileu's line in The Three Musketeers " All for one, and more for me. " I enjoyed seeing how Harry and the others worked together and it was priceless when Harry finally realized that he'd been looking on the wrong floor all that time! And the way he dealt with Titus and Ron was great! Truly Gomez has taught him well. Chuckle.... I look foward to seeing what the intrepid quartet gets into next! Hmmmmm..... will Snape ever learn that he owes another a life debt to Harry? I bet he'd have a stroke! Thanks for another fantastic chapter!

Fishburne posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 8:40pm for The Forbidden Corridor

WOO HOO!

She's Back!, She's Bad! and She writes a mean chapter!

Loved the interaction with Fluffy, and BOFFO! on popping Snape a good one.

HOORAY! Quirrell's dead - BEFORE Halloween Ends!

And FINALLY! Ron is on the right side.

Missed you much!


Fish

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 7:51pm for The Forbidden Corridor

Well, that was unexpected, but fun to read. So Quirrell has been gotten rid of, and Tom is in spiritual pain. Will be looking forward to what else happens next, and interesting the direction Hermione is taking. Do you plan to have her and maybe Pugsley get together in the future, would be an interesting match to say the least, thought the way the Addams do things will grate on her a bit. Looking forward to motre later on.

darthloki posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 5:07pm for The Forbidden Corridor

"I already tried … hey, it worked!" said Pugsley as Wednesday was released from the binding spell. "How come it worked for you?"
"The Force is with me," Harry said wearily.


*snickers* Love the Star Wars references. And I love the fact that a bunch of first years killed Quirrell and banished the dark lord, and no one noticed...

Dave Harris posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 4:36pm for The Forbidden Corridor

That was good :) Definitely a different way of tying up the loose ends from book one to those I've seen elsewhere. I take it that Voldemort's state now is the same as it was at the end of Philosopher's Stone, only it has been arrived at sooner? I'm looking forward to the next installment!

I see that, although he doesn't know it, Snape would appear to owe Harry a life-debt for preventing Voldemort from possesing him!

curalium lacrimo posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 2:29pm for The Forbidden Corridor

YEY, an update, it just goes to show how much i wanted to read this story, that i am reading it just and hour and a half before my 3 hour lit exam :S

Update again soon!

-Chia

Angus Hardie posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 2:24pm for The Forbidden Corridor

Amazing new chapter! It fits so well, yet is really quite different. I had visions of Snape waking up and wondering exactly what had happened :-)

I also really liked the Harry/Ron scene at the end. Brilliant!

I agree on the chapter length issue, I personally prefer shorter but more frequent chapter updates over longer but less frequent. I find it makes it easier to follow the story with less re-reading of the preceding bit. Although any update is definitely good. :-)

I look forward to the next chapter very much.

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 11:51am for The Forbidden Corridor

Outstanding chapter!!!! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. When you say shorter chapters how much is a shorter chapter, 5,000 words, 10,000 words, 20,000 words? I don't care how long it takes you to update as long as you do update thats the only part that matters to me is that you do update. I loved how you killed Quirrel off so soon in the story. So is Voldemort going to come after the stone again later on in the book? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please:):):):):):):):)

PamelaC posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 10:11am for The Forbidden Corridor

very nicely done. I like your twists. I LOVE this fic. Cheers.

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 9:37am for The Forbidden Corridor

I really like this chapter. Longer is not bad. I do enjoy updates when ever they come out. Don't cut a sequence short just to make a chapter shorter. You are doing just fine. Thanks for writing. pms

Bobboky posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 9:35am for The Forbidden Corridor

very good

James13 posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 9:00am for The Forbidden Corridor

you realize now that fluffy the dog was neutralized the first time through, Hagrid won't be at the bar, playing cards for dragon's eggs, and hence, norbert won't happen, as will the trip back in time as will the Expectro Patronum charm.

I're sure you'll find a way though all that, but until then, I'm interested to see how you squirm out of the corner you've seem to painted yourself in :)

Good job on bring Ron back into the fold, that was an unexpected bonus.

Ishtar replied:

Oh, Hagrid will be at the bar ... but the guy with the dragon's egg won't.   So Norbert won't happen, and neither will dead unicorns and centaurs.   If I choose to introduce the centaurs, there are other ways to do it.   The trip back in time doesn't depend on any of this, since that's third year ... and things are going to be very different by then.    The Tri-Wizard Tournament will happen, since the governments responsible for that are already in negotiations (these things take time to set up!) but that's about all that's graven in stone.

spritestar posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 8:53am for The Forbidden Corridor

I can not tell you how happy it makes me to read another chapter!!! long time comming. Thank you

noylj posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 8:30am for The Forbidden Corridor

Love this story, but I expected the parent/teacher meeting to be very interesting.

Arkeus posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 8:06am for The Forbidden Corridor

Edit: Snape, manipulating snape, not AD.
Silly me :-)

Arkeus posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 8:02am for The Forbidden Corridor

yeah, glad at tp the update :-)
Good work. I am quite happy that quirrel was manipulating AD.