Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

Sean Dillon posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 12:10am for The Forbidden Corridor

Chapters will be whatever size they need to be. Don't force them. That said --

Thanks for updating. I was pleasantly surprised to see your name moved to the front of the updated queue. Interesting bit of byplay on the counting of the floors.

sean

DrT posted a comment on Saturday 9th June 2007 11:55pm for The Forbidden Corridor

So much for year one Voldemort. Very nicely done. I guess the rest of the year will be repercussions? I mean, Dumbledore should be able to figure out what happened, even if he doesn't reveal it, and Morticia should certainly get the story out of them.

I feel sorry for Riddle if Lucius plants the diary on Wednesday

"T"

AutumnHeart posted a comment on Saturday 9th June 2007 11:47pm for The Forbidden Corridor

I'm glad you seem to be continuing this, as I have been enjoying it very much!

Finbar posted a comment on Saturday 9th June 2007 11:41pm for The Forbidden Corridor

Ooooo... Voldemort is gone by Halloween. So, will we have the Diary and Basilisk after Christmas? Will the Addams have new Wards put up over their English property? Big, Nasty, Powerful ones, by Gringotts! Ones that cause invaders brains to leak out their ears while their toes explode? (possibly due to the lightning bolts hitting them)
I also like how Harry is politiking with the Slytherins, very Gomez, wining allies all over the place!
Yay for panicked hermione!
More swashbuckling Harry please?

Ishtar replied:

*checks watch*   That took a hot ten minutes.   A new record, I think.

Exploding toes?   *makes notes*

The diary and basilisk episode requires someone else to get it started, so we have to wait for Malfoy Sr. to make a move.   Fear not, there will be other things happening in the meantime!