Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

DarkPrinceOfClowns posted a comment on Friday 9th March 2018 4:18pm for This Means War

Why on earth would they hessitate to retaliate? All they need is to avoid getting caught, which I imagine Wedensday at least would manage. Not to mention that with as homicidal as she is, it would scare Malfoy for life, and make him too scared to mess with them again, considering how much of a coward he is.

Wyrme posted a comment on Friday 21st August 2015 10:42pm for This Means War

You should totally create at least a one shot where a slytherin type of character is sorted into hufflepuf and does exactly that, RULE THE WORLD

whydoyouhavetoknow posted a comment on Saturday 19th April 2014 5:34am for This Means War

No one messes with an Addams.

Hilary McKenna posted a comment on Friday 4th September 2009 9:12pm for This Means War

I miss this story. I has been so much fun to read and re-read. Are you ever going to pick it up again? I'd really love to have your version of an Addams confronting a basilisk or the Tri-Wizard tournament (heeeere, dragon, fetch girl) as well as what a properly Addams raised Harry could do to Voldemort. Please, please write more soon.

Also_Iris posted a comment on Tuesday 4th November 2008 7:09am for This Means War

Can't believe I lost track of this story. But now I found it again …

‘he didn’t want the dubious distinction of being the first head to give detention to a member of his own house. He’d wait until the Weasley twins blew something up and got a detention from Minerva’

Here is the upside for having the Weasley twins in the school.

I like your sorting hat.

"Hat, you will re-Sort that boy or … or I’ll turn you into a propeller beanie!"

Maybe the hat would like it, it might be able to fly around like a helicopter and see somewhat more than the headmaster’s office.

…And a very painful verdict on Slytherin House. Ouch!

….And Dumbledore refuses to see danger and heaps it on Snapes shoulders. I am sooo glad I don't work for that old man.
Quirrel head of house Slytherin? I am positive his puppet master would be delighted :-)

Hufflepuffs, already own the world, they just hide it from the other houses. A bit like sqaws and chiefs :-)

I will say this: having a Dark Lord might not be a bad thing, if it is Harry Potter."

Ah, an Enlightend Despot, the best known sort of government. (See Terry Prachett’s Lord Vetinari) Harry could pull the wizarding world kicking and screaming into the 18th century. And if he keeps it up long enough he might even manage the 19th or 20th century.

"Because Remus Lupin has been my agent inside the Addams family for the past five years

I should be pitying the man, but I am lacking in morality and laughing at his expense. :-D

If there is anyone who can influence them, bring them to the Light, it will be him.

Oh, I just thought, they are going to try to free Sirius, who is best friends with James who detest the dark arts. Some of Sirius problems with his family might even be from trying to satisfy his friend. And then he gets to know the ADDAMSES; he's in for a chock. Maybe Remus will manage to gently prepare him.
Oh, and now I see Morticia at Grimmaulds place having tea before Walburga's portrait, discussing .. eh… family probably. I have the feeling they’ll hid of. Morticia seems very good in befriending people. And Walburga is bound to approve of her, Mrs. Addams née Addams. A proper witch doing the proper thing for the good of her dark family. ( As long as Mrs. Black doesn't find out about the squib-thing anyway). Oh Merlin! She's going to enquire about any marriageable females that might be able to handle her son. I am going to have nightmares about Sirius-Ophelia offspring now - please obliviate me!

Speaking about parings, I know just the lady for uncle fetcher. She has been married before, several times, but she has had a bit of bad luck, all her husbands, while very rich where either sickly or had terrible accidents. Fetcher however, is a solid kind of guy, he won't drop death from a bit of poison or from being buried by and avalanche, he'll just enjoy the spicy-food and the frozen bath. And Blaise would finally have a father-figure in his life for more then a few months. And Mrs. Zabini is said to be very good looking, so she won't feel overtly outdone by fetchers handsomeness.

"Wednesday, you wouldn’t believe all the neat stuff Mr. Filch asked us to polish! He had chains, and manacles, and thumbscrews, and a rack, and…"

"That’s it, next time I get detention too," she said. "Why shouldn’t I get to play with all the fun stuff?"


LOL

"Maybe he was on the wrong side in the war with Voldemort," said Pugsley. "I’d be kind of pissed off if I was going to rule the world and had to settle for being a school teacher instead."

Yep, that would be a good explanation too. :-)

Thug One and Thug Two

Yes, that describes them much better.
Thing must be relieved too

Although why you'd want to ruin a perfectly good poison is beyond me

Take heed and be forewarned!

Professor, I'd be glad to act as class monitor.

I am almost starting to pity Snape.

Next class, may I sit next to Longbottom?

I am definitely pitying Snape

Scott M posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd July 2007 8:26am for This Means War

Re: class schedules, what if there are five or six periods in a day, rather than only four? Then a typical Potions day could go Double, single, Lunch, single, Double (or with one less single). I know that my high school always had at least five, and if it's on anything even aproaching a university schedule, there's more like eight.
Great work, anyway. I'm on to the next chapter!
-Scott

Joshua posted a comment on Saturday 2nd June 2007 2:09am for This Means War

Ah i think that was bullshit, why isnt harry more crul, i think he should be towrds those who fuck with him, i dont want to see some pansy harry.

Ishtar replied:

He's cruel enough, for an eleven year old, but his cruelty is more psychological than physical.    He and Wednesday have just destroyed Malfoy's 'street cred' in Slytherin - something that will hurt Malfoy for far longer than a simple sword cut would.   I don't believe there is any call for Harry, even this Harry, to be a sadist.   He wouldn't be Harry if he were.   He will do what needs to be done without hesitation, but going too far and reveling in it would destroy him.  

Harry is not a pansy.   Neither is he on the path to become another Voldemort.  

We recently had a discussion on this at the FFA forum.   You might find it interesting.

http://forum.fanficauthors.net/showthread.php?tid=1197

 

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 19th April 2007 9:31am for This Means War

Good one.

gunny

MasterBralia posted a comment on Sunday 17th December 2006 11:26am for This Means War

I hope you're going to update this story soon... I definetly like it. It's a lot of fun reading this :) Hope you'll get the next chapter up soon!

Ishtar replied:

Ask and ye shall receive.   Next chapter is up!

Jarvey posted a comment on Friday 15th December 2006 4:45pm for This Means War

Excellent story, very entertaining. I look forward to the next update!

Arthur Hansen posted a comment on Friday 15th December 2006 4:39pm for This Means War

I love this! Terribly great and can't wait to see more! :)

james martinez posted a comment on Friday 15th December 2006 4:33pm for This Means War

plz plz plz plz continue

Ella posted a comment on Friday 15th December 2006 10:30am for This Means War

This is the first time i have read a crossover with harry potter and the addams family. At first i didn't think i would like it, but then i started to read it, and i loved it. I can't wait until the next chapter :D

Dale Dietzman posted a comment on Friday 15th December 2006 1:43am for This Means War

I know that the Holiday season makes it hard as Real Life interfers, but could you sneak another Chapter in before the year ends, as a Christmas Present to all your fans?

Slytherin_Shaman posted a comment on Wednesday 13th December 2006 4:55pm for This Means War

Awesomes... I've had my mom and brother raving about this fic for weeks now and it only just got recced on the Slytherin_Rising listserve... So with that rec, I finally threw in the towel and started reading...
Not shabby... Less than a day to get through all of it.
I'm SO looking forward to more. ^_^ While my brother's HP/Addams XOver is good, this is just great, so yeah...
Rambling... I'm off to bed.
~Slytherin Shaman

Ishtar replied:

There's another HP/Addams xover?     I've only ever found one (which died on ff.net before Harry ever met the Addamses) and a couple of drabbles.   Is your brother posting it, and if so, where?

spritestar posted a comment on Wednesday 13th December 2006 8:26am for This Means War

ohhhh yahhh!!!! gata love the Family. Nothing is quite like them. Next chapter please

Deborahsu posted a comment on Monday 11th December 2006 6:38am for This Means War

PLEASE tell me you're going to complete this story! PLEASE???? It's much too good to leave it here!

Martin posted a comment on Sunday 10th December 2006 5:38pm for This Means War

I really like your story. The Addams are described in character, and Harry's character changings are likely concerning his new family.

I hope you won't abandon the fic now after the NaNoWriMo ended.

seulwolfe posted a comment on Saturday 9th December 2006 7:24pm for This Means War

as much as I love Severus.. he's being a jackass.. by letting his students prank Harry.

I say.. get the bastards!!!!!

Draco being bald for the rest of the year would be good..

Renzo7 posted a comment on Thursday 7th December 2006 11:58pm for This Means War

Excellent story, quite enjoyable to read. I hope you update soon.