Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

firedrakegirl posted a comment on Monday 15th October 2012 5:39pm

This is fantastic!!!! I adore this crossover, yet if someone had mentioned it before I read this, I would have passed it off as a crackish idea. Now, you have me addicted. I hope there will be more of this soon!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy Driver posted a comment on Saturday 6th October 2012 5:55pm

I hope that you continue this story. It's much to good, to just leave it unfinished.

wolfishxwillow posted a comment on Sunday 16th September 2012 3:24pm

Oh my goodness, I have just devoured this story this weekend. I was so intrigued by the summary and how Harry would act after being raised by the Addams family. It's even better than anything I'd imagined. You are awesome. And the voices are perfect. I can so clearly hear Gomez and Morticia in my head when reading their parts.

This is a wonderful story! <3

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 1st September 2012 3:23pm

I have loved this story from the first time I read it. I would love to see you finish it. I hope that is still possible. Thanks for a great read. pms

traviswj posted a comment on Thursday 26th July 2012 4:49am

This was an excellent story, and I do hope you publish a new chapter soon!

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Monday 9th July 2012 1:14pm

I went back and read your comments about pommies in the eastern US - and I now remember my first encounter with them (before I knew what they were) - it was in my hometown of Indian Head, MD. Unless some sort of blight got them, there may well still be *wild* pommies growing in the old-growth forest near the *second* (brick) Indian Head Elementary School building (the current school of that name is actually on the site of where the original Indian Head Elementary School was built, and where I attended the first two years) as the climate there is similar to that of Washington's Mount Vernon (across the Potomac River and north of the town) and Charlottesville (where Monticello is). Still, they are Rather Tasty (as are Clementines - I've been known to go through a box or six a year).

Tammy Driver posted a comment on Wednesday 4th July 2012 7:37am

Are you going to be updating this story any time soon? It's too good to just leave unfinished.

azurehart posted a comment on Sunday 24th June 2012 7:32pm

I adore Family Values and how you write the Addams. I read all the parts in one go, and was quite sad when there was no more. Just wondering if you had ever added anything to this, perhapse on another site or if you have abandoned it?

I realize that inspiration on a story can leave, especially after so long. That there isn't more posted here certainly doesn't take away from the enjoyment of what you have allready posted, and I wanted to thank you for a very enjoyable read!

Magnificent the Destroyer Lord posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2012 8:01am

I'd forgotten about this story, until I recently re-watched the Addams Family vid, which consequently got me back into the SNES game. That consequently got me remembering this story and how much I enjoyed it.

Sadly, I haven't seen any updates - is this story abandoned? If not, do you expect any attempts to revive it anytime soon?

Thanks much and good luck with whatever projects currently hold your attention

M*T*D*L*

catsim posted a comment on Sunday 13th May 2012 11:43pm

I am absolutely adoring this story. The Addams family are just so....so......themselves! They are not nasty, cruel or evil. They just look at things/people in a different way. So far they have done so much good for Harry. Now they are dragging the British wizarding world into the 20th century. Kicking and screaming at first, then they see the logic and embrace it enthusiastically. The Diagon Alley group for one, now the Hogwarts PTA, the Board of Governors. I wonder who's next? They even have Snape tamed.

Thank you for this wonderful story and I hope that you update soon.

Cathy

Cat Feral posted a comment on Thursday 10th May 2012 11:39pm

Any hope of some more soon? I know Real Life eats good fic writers alive, but if you can find the time and energy to update this wonderful fic, it would cheer a lot of people up!

shadowsspy posted a comment on Tuesday 17th April 2012 6:07pm

cool i eard about it on fanfiction i like it

Godogma posted a comment on Tuesday 20th March 2012 10:13am

I join everyone in wondering if and when this is going to be continued I think, I love this story and would be very interested in its continuance.

lancelw posted a comment on Wednesday 1st February 2012 1:36am

Thank you. looking forward to more.

cant review as I'm not good at telling people what they did right or wrong. But I've enjoyed this so far. Just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! and looking forward to more form you. ( this story, or any others you want to share)

Again thank you.

khaoticryu posted a comment on Sunday 15th January 2012 7:02am

ok fic to begin with and then hogwarts starts and harry becomes nothhing but cannon he doesnt do anything about anything and takes so much shit from snape that you have got to wonder if you even care that THIS IS NOT THE FUCKING CANNON CHARACTERS FFS either figure out that when you dont right cannon you have to acctully come up with how the character acts rather then just making him be a tiny less confrontational with snape or dont write at all waste of fucking time

kyoshi posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2011 9:22pm

What's not to like. Story is well told.

kyoshi posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2011 6:10pm

This is one of the best stories out there. This is my 3rd or 4th time reading this. I hope you do more crossovers of Harry.

noylj posted a comment on Saturday 5th November 2011 4:29pm

I think an annual update wouldn't be asking too much.
Thanks for writing and hope you keep writing.

MadamStacey posted a comment on Tuesday 27th September 2011 2:10pm

Awesome story! Love it!

reaper04606 posted a comment on Friday 23rd September 2011 5:53pm

Awsome story hope u keep writing it.