Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd August 2006 5:18am for Greetings and Farewells

The only thing that beat Blaise in this chapter was the National Sport line. Apparently Harry has recovered from his blushes. Great stuff.

n4zhg posted a comment on Saturday 5th August 2006 2:44pm for Greetings and Farewells

Re-reading this story, and wondering just what book Hermione got Harry.

Then realizing that "Sex For Dummies" was published just around this time...

Ishtar replied:

I had in mind "Man's Body: An Owner's Manual".   But "Sex for Dummies" works as well, if not better.   I wonder if that was published in England around then?

noylj posted a comment on Monday 17th July 2006 2:59pm for Greetings and Farewells

Well, I missed the reference. Could you put the "national sport" comment in your author notes to help me out here???
Good story, but it sure isn't HBP compliant....

Ishtar replied:

In the chapter entitled "The Facts of Life", Ron says that wanking is practically the national sport for teenage boys.   After Quidditch, of course.   At that time, Harry hasn't tried it.   By saying it *should* be the national sport, he's admitting to Ron that he has, in fact, tried it and agrees with him.

True, it isn't HBP compliant, because I started writing it shortly after OotP came out, almost two years before HBP hit the shelves.   There will be some HBP elements later on, such as Scrimgeour becoming Minister, but no Horcruxes.  

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Tuesday 4th October 2005 3:36pm for Greetings and Farewells

"Hey, wait!" called Ron. "You can't just say something like that and leave! Harry!"
LOL!

Ron Beatty posted a comment on Wednesday 7th September 2005 5:22pm for Greetings and Farewells

This is just as good as Jo's original work. In fact, some of the plot twists are wonderful! I'm very much looking forward to reading more of this, and what you may have planned for the next year. I'm going to have to thank Frank Ney for turning me on to this! Lots of questions, though, which is good, since it just whets the appetite for more.