Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

MonCappy posted a comment on Friday 11th December 2015 4:51am for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

This has been a very fun read do far. I like how the story is developing. There is the H/Hr shipper in me that hopes Sherlock and Hermione get together. Also, I want to say that I am glad to see you writing again.

BionicLegs posted a comment on Monday 23rd November 2015 10:03pm for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

I didn't know it until today, but htis is the story I've wanted to read my whole life. I have just sat here for three hours, not moving, reading it all. This is amazing. Please, Please continue it. If this story stops I don't know if I'll ever recover.

Zevi posted a comment on Monday 16th November 2015 11:36pm for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

This is a very interesting story. I like the way you've built up this world, the early chapters where brilliant investigators were trying to understand a magical crime without knowing about magic, the revealation that Sherlock is Harry, etc.

I hope that you'll continue this story, but even the part already here is very enjoyable, so thanks for writing it.

lokifirefox posted a comment on Sunday 15th November 2015 8:22am for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

As a rule, I don't read Sherlock/HP crossovers because I don't follow Sherlock and I feel that I would be left largely in the dark. But I figured, what the hell! I really, really love your fic Fidelius and I thought if anyone can make me read through a Sherlock/HP fic it would be you.

Glad I did. Great story and very intriguing! I can't wait to see how it unfolds.

GBTtown posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2015 6:01am for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

Absolutely brilliant!

CamilleF posted a comment on Wednesday 7th October 2015 9:40am for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

Wow, this story is so much fun! Sherlock as Harry Potter is a brilliant idea. I can't wait to read more!

Pamela St Vines posted a comment on Tuesday 6th October 2015 5:23pm for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

Love this story. You started with a brilliant idea and you've developed it brilliantly! Your Family Values is one of the very best crossovers in my opinion, but this one may end up being my favorite. Thank you for sharing.

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Tuesday 29th September 2015 6:53am for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH THIS? PLEASE?!

Karasu-sama posted a comment on Thursday 17th September 2015 2:49pm for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

I almost feel like I owe you an apology, Ishtar. I don't normally find myself drawn to crossover fanfics (apart from that one really good Firefly/Doctor Who one), and I didn't end up giving this one a fair shake. My mistake. Like the aforementioned "The Man With No Name" you have applied the one skill that makes truly great fics. You have the voices. Sherlock sounds like Sherlock in my head and his deduction scenes were wonderful. The plot is very cool and compelling. (Don't have Sherlock rush it like he wants too; it wouldn't do to blow one's load too early.) Please keep up the excellent work! I look forward to reading more.

Badgerlady posted a comment on Wednesday 16th September 2015 12:45pm for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

This is fabulous. Original plot, beautifully written, with spot-on characterizations. I can hardly wait for more.

Dale Dietzman posted a comment on Saturday 12th September 2015 6:18pm for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

Ish,

We're all going into withdrawal out here. Please, please don't let this be another "Family Values".

Jonn_Wolfe posted a comment on Sunday 6th September 2015 6:55pm for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

This is masterfully brilliant. I do hope it continues, eventually. I would love to see the reactions everyone will have at his reveal. I have a feeling that Sherlock/Harry, even through the surguries, is at his actual appearance as he should have been. Harry looked too much like his father for it not to be a set up of some sort. This would be readily explained if his metamorph ability was frozen as an infant.

At any rate, this is wonderful, and I hope it continues!

corwalch posted a comment on Sunday 6th September 2015 11:47am for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

Love it. hope there will be more soon

Frank Hacklander posted a comment on Sunday 6th September 2015 12:49am for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

I am so happy that you are writing again. You were very much missed. Whether it was Addams Family Values or some other stories, you had a voice that was singular and persuasive. Gods above, I very much liked everything you did. As for the extant tale, I am not sure what to make of it. Granted the writing is phenomenal but where are you going? Will Harry/Sherlock reveal all or will he remain hidden? Clearly a major plot point but gads, do we have to do this all the time? Good luck with what ever direction you choose, just glad to be around for a part of the tour.

pilotg21969 posted a comment on Saturday 5th September 2015 12:02pm for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

A most excellent crossover. I am particularly enjoying your characterizations. I look forward with anticipation to seeing where you will go with story.

TGinAZ posted a comment on Wednesday 26th August 2015 2:05pm for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

Thank Heaven! Something different AND interesting! Keep it up!

keichan2 posted a comment on Wednesday 26th August 2015 4:44am for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

I will confess that I was half expecting for Gabrielle to somehow recognize Sherlock as Harry, thanks to some mysterious Veela power… (saved her -> link between them…)

"I was wondering when you two were going to realize that" *snort* Bwahahahahaha!

Thanks for the new chapter!

I hope to read more soon!

Ishtar replied:

I've got quite enough tropes to flog in this without dragging in "mysterious veela powers". Bad enough I made Fleur an inveterate matchmaker!

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Monday 24th August 2015 7:03am for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

A well written introduction of the Order.

cleats63 posted a comment on Sunday 23rd August 2015 6:41pm for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

Really enjoying this so far. The various side stories are interesting as well: what happened to Snape, who put the block on Harry/Sherlock, why is his appearance so different, how many other JRRT references will there be, etc?

Thanks for writing - Cleats63

Amamama posted a comment on Sunday 23rd August 2015 9:09am for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

Oooohhh! *wide grin* This is brilliant stuff. Love the interactions with the different people, how Snape was taken care of, Molly's shock at seeing him, F&G and Fleur testing him, Ginny and Gabrielle and Tonks and ... All. Of. It. And this finish, with Mary's calm comment "I was wondering when you two were going to realise that." Brilliant, really. Great fun.

While waiting for this chapter I reread them all (and had a great time), and now I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Again. Thank you!