Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

whydoyouhavetoknow posted a comment on Saturday 19th April 2014 5:58am for The Forbidden Corridor

I fervently hope that no one connects Voldequirre to Harry Potter.

Nargus posted a comment on Friday 18th December 2009 7:26am for The Forbidden Corridor

It's really refreshing to see someone write Quirrel vs Harry in anywhen other than the canon, and in any place other than the mirror chamber. It got repetitive after a while.

Paul Millsted posted a comment on Sunday 19th October 2008 4:57pm for The Forbidden Corridor

Please ma'am MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Wednesday 30th July 2008 10:14am for The Forbidden Corridor

Scratch one Quirrelmort. Harry makes up with Fluffy, too. And all practically under Severus Snape's big beak.

Bravo!

Krysania posted a comment on Monday 25th June 2007 3:09am for The Forbidden Corridor

What a story please don't stop writing

Fate posted a comment on Wednesday 13th June 2007 12:10pm for The Forbidden Corridor

Excellent!
Loved the chapter!!

ingenious paradox posted a comment on Wednesday 13th June 2007 4:00am for The Forbidden Corridor

just a quibble - but do you have any idea *why* Ron etc went off after the troll? In the original, all three were off obediently to the tower till Hermione was mentioned. Can't help thinking that it seems a bit weak, unless you're going to have Ron explain it later.

Alex00 posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 3:32pm for The Forbidden Corridor

Great chapter.

CRose posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 3:20pm for The Forbidden Corridor

That was a very fun chapter. Been looking forward to it for a long time now. I'm hoping to see more with the rest of the family soon. I could just see Umbridge as a distant cousin or something. Heh.

Karasu-sama posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 1:13pm for The Forbidden Corridor

Another wonderful chapter! Again, I thought the kids sounded a good deal older than 11, but whatever, still great.

silvergoddess posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 11:51am for The Forbidden Corridor

Wonderful chapter! I enjoyed reading it and it was nice to see the events of that halloween played out differently. Funny how I never noticed that Hogwarts wasn't prepared for a "Fire" of sorts. Makes you realize that Hogwarts is lacking in a lot of qualities that make normal schools safe. Anyways great job and keep it up.

dhrachth posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 10:37am for The Forbidden Corridor

Love the story. It's such an original story idea and very well written too. I'm impressed.

belladonnacordial posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 10:15am for The Forbidden Corridor

Wonderful! Very Slytherin of Harry not to get bogged down in the troll problem. I thought Hermione's "I jinxed a teacher!" was perfect.

gytrash posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 8:42am for The Forbidden Corridor

aha. excellent. It's good to see an original take on the going for the stone/killing quirell scene.

Usually authors just rehash what was in the book changing a few details.

So, yes, points for originality (and remaining reasonable and not going away with the fairies).

Yo posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 8:25am for The Forbidden Corridor

Terrific! It was interesting to see that an outside factor, namely Peeves, was still needed to "find" the room. I must say though, the following scene was brilliant, though too bad only Harry did anything major, it seems. Hmm, I suppose it matters not since only Harry's magic was effective in any manner. Heh, they even made a companion out of Cerberus.

...Are the English floorplans actually like that? Ah, sly Harry as always, checking for possible reprecussions and decreasing his enemies in the process. Amusing to see how the troll incident was morphed into a tale from fools.

Probably a good idea with the chapter postings, especially to prevent burnouts or anything.

I hope you update soon!

Mark Blaine posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 8:04am for The Forbidden Corridor

Great. I love this story - not as much as Fidelius, true, but I do love this story.

Magnificent the Destroyer Lord posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 5:38am for The Forbidden Corridor

Nie! Just a couple of questions I was wondering about;
1. Is this a 1st year only univere?
2. If not, will you do all 7 books (once 7 comes out?)
3. Will Malfoy ever learn? *snickers uncontrollably*
4. How do you put up chapters/fics on this website? I wanted to put one up on the fanfiction website only to learn I got cut off because of that damnable picture ID thingamy.

Thanks and good uck wth whatever projects

M*T*D*L*

Ishtar replied:

1. No
2. No
3. No (well, probably not)
4. It's a private archive accessible only by those who are invited to join it.   Invitations come from the owner, at his whim.

Frank Hacklander posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 2:27am for The Forbidden Corridor

this story continues to grab and hold my attention. glad to see this chapter; can't wait for the next. fluffy was wonderful btw. still wonder about ron...a little OOC or does his ability to boast about besting the troll provide a needed boost to his self esteem? regardless, happy to see you're back at this one.

cutecess posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 12:31am for The Forbidden Corridor

hah, i haven't been patient at all. i'm checking this every day! ah well - great update! i liked the way you delt with the whole troll/quirrel thing. Does this mean snape is still considered the one to try and break in or whatever?

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 12:02am for The Forbidden Corridor

Now that's an interesting twist. I don't think I've ever seen Quirrell dealt with that early before.

And the floor counting mix up was cute. I'd expect that they'd have already figured that out just going to class on different floors. But that shouldn't stand in the way of a good joke. :-)

Thanks for sharing this with us.