Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

Jujuberry posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 4:00am for This Means War

Addams v. Slytherins, who will win? Actually, not even a question. Poor poor slyterins. They don't know what they've started.

Loved the Filch interaction- so puzzled! Brilliantly done!

Hope that you continue this past Novemeber.

Ishtar replied:

I will, I've got the thing outlined and the end written, so the rest is just filling in the details!   I will be away this weekend, though, so no new posting until Sunday night at the earliest.

saltrad4 posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 2:47am for This Means War

snape only has one class each of 6th & 7th years did you remember that all houses were in the same class in the half-blood prince.

Ishtar replied:

Yeah, but he has it both Monday and Tuesday at a minimum.   He still doesn't have enough time.  (There's less detail about classes in HBP than any of the other books - we know Harry has Potions and DADA on Monday and Potions and Charms on Tuesday, and Transfiguration on Friday.   That's about it.)  

Crys posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 1:17am for This Means War

Ooh, I liked that conversation the Hat had with AD and Snape.

First week went about as expected. Malfoy is actively trying to kill him, and Snape is not going to do a damn thing to slow him down.

Interesting to see what kind of factions end up forming as the fic progresses.

haphazard1 posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 12:31am for This Means War

The discussion with the Sorting Hat was excellent. I really enjoyed the way it handled both Dumbledore and Snape. And the detention with Filch was hilarious.

As for Malfoy and his goons, they have no idea what they've gotten themselves into...but they'll learn. 8-)

cooldamien posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 12:14am for This Means War

Great fic I dislike crossover but this fic is great please update soon i can't wait tot see what happen next.

Damien

Viridian posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 12:10am for This Means War

That was the funniest Filch detention I've ever read in my life. And perfectly Addams-esque.

I *almost* feel sorry for what's about to happen to Malfoy...

Jimbocous posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 11:08pm for This Means War

"This means war."
Can't wait! Nice one

Stone Cold posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 9:51pm for This Means War

Very great chapter as always.

It's very interesting to see how Snape can still carry a grudge against those of his own house.

Especially side with Malfoy when he thinks so little of the brat.

I loved your interlude with the Hat. And Harry's work in Transfiguration. (Man the Britain wizards are a bunch of dunderheads in comparison)

DrT posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 9:07pm for This Means War

Bravo, Hat! I love a good Sorting Hat characterization. And Pugsley and Harry have over-whelmed Filch -- priceless!

Looking forward to the war.

"T"

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 9:01pm for This Means War

I loved Pugsley and Harry's delight in their punishment. Wincing in pain on Harry's behalf though, that sounds horrible and disgusting. I want to see what they're going to do to Malfoy in retaliation. More please. Good chapter.

vl100butch posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 8:58pm for This Means War

Cry, havoc and let loose the Addams at war....snakes aren't going to know what hit them

can you see Gomez and Filch getting together to discuss torture equipment...

Bernd Jacobitz posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 8:24pm for This Means War

I forsee:
Bloodshed

Yehaaa!

Chris1 posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 7:28pm for This Means War

Hmm... I was expecting something a bit different, but it's good you're not making Harry&Co super and mighty and untouchable.

I can't wait to see how they take revenge *grin*

Chris

Ishtar replied:

What would be the fun in making them super and mighty and untouchable?  

The Resident posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 7:11pm for This Means War

Channeling L. Frank Baum are we? Hmmm....? Anyway, another great chapter. I have a feeling that even the Weasley Twins exploits will compare to the results of the Addams' War. I am so looking forward to the upcoming chapters. I do hope one will appear soon.

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 7:08pm for This Means War

Another excellent chapter. You realize that you will need to write all sever years since the story is so good (unless you're going to have Harry meet his Destiny soon)>

CRose posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 6:17pm for This Means War

Excellent, excellent! I like the little twists and turns that story is taking. I got a feeling that malfoy and snape are going to start regretting their actions here pretty soon. I can't wait to see it.

Arkeus posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 6:16pm for This Means War

Ah. Nice ot see that Harry is still doing mistakes, and that he will learn from them, most likely.
Great work.

Amamama posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 5:36pm for This Means War

Great answers from the Hat, poor Snape (don't mean it for a second!) he's really got some growing up to do. And he's doing a marvellously poor job of it so far. Harry & crew, on the other hand... Oooh, Malfoy & goons are really, really in deep s**t - together with their head of house. I'm sooo ready to see what kind of revenge our heroes will dish out. Make it untraceable and completely devastating to the ones attacked. Yes, I feel particularly blood-thirsty right now. Somehow Snape and his likes always seem to bring out that part of me.

Great A/N - I think that's one of Jo's major problems - she hasn't worked out schedules that give a manageable workload for teachers and students. Not to mention 'missing' classes. Is what's covered in canon all there is? What about languages? Understanding of wizarding customs for muggle-born or -raides kids? Biology? The list is quite long...

Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing.

Cheers!
Berte

Brad1 posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 5:24pm for This Means War

i see crab, goyle and malfoy neutered say by the time xmas hits! may the farce not be kinds to the three slytherin morons! and may the addams clan have a good war!

KingDark posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 5:23pm for This Means War

VERY NICE CHAPTER
Seriously, This is a chapter well written! I wonder if I could ever produce such a fine chapter? Don't let your ego explode now, hey hye HEEEY (BOOM)
just kidding! :P
Anyway,
Maybe the new trio can become a little closer with filch, up to the point he ignores them or something?
err; Then again, maybe not.
Keep up the good work, and I can't wait until the next update.

Kenny