Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

minervakitty posted a comment on Friday 18th November 2005 11:36am for Morning Has Broken

Will they find out where Harry is? When will Peter contact his old friends and face his crimes? Is Harry going to learn English and his schooling? Will Harry be found?

neely61 posted a comment on Friday 18th November 2005 8:53am for Morning Has Broken

Ok, I just found this story and love it so far. Gives an interesting insight into what might have happened all those years ago.

On a continuity note I did notice one glitch. The Dumbledore brothers robes.

"Albus and Aberforth Dumbledore both stood and Transfigured their robes into close fitting tunics and trousers like Sirius's"

Then at the Longbottoms:

"the Dumbledores spun as a unit with a nimbleness that belied their years, their robes blending into a confusing mixture of dark purple and turquoise with silver shooting stars. Some of the stars proceeded to shoot off Albus's robe entirely, "

They weren't wearing robes at this point were they?

Can't wait for more so stop feading your ego by reading reviews and get back at it!

Ken Warner posted a comment on Friday 18th November 2005 8:14am for Morning Has Broken

what an awesome and intriguing set of circumstances you have crafted!!!
It all hold together logically, is totally consistent sith the canon universe - and utterly different in every important point. You have me hooked, give new meaning to bated (baited?)sic breath for the next update
Thanks and warm regards
Ken

Fasor posted a comment on Friday 18th November 2005 7:39am for Morning Has Broken

I enjoy this Story very much. I look forward to seeing Harry growing up or grown up :)
Hope you will keep having fun writing it.

Cheers
Fasor

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Friday 18th November 2005 7:30am for Morning Has Broken

Fascinating, three HUGE differences from the series, and a possible fourth, that should have some interesting long term ramifications. I rather liked Albus in this chapter, we got to see him as the interesting character he is. Great job, thank you.

Machiavelli Jr posted a comment on Friday 18th November 2005 7:29am for Morning Has Broken

Deeply weird, not to say intriguing. Since when is Sirius even slightly willing to trust Snape - by which I mean 'not A-K on sight'? I'd guess that with his best friend dead the paranoia would be in overdrive. State of the Longbottoms chilling but may we assume Alice is going to be OK. Loved Lockhart-as-Auror; I expect he was hopeless, wasn't he? KUTGW, hope the NaNoWriMo is still on track.

solar1 posted a comment on Friday 18th November 2005 6:07am for Morning Has Broken

i want more! update soon please!

Sonicdale posted a comment on Friday 18th November 2005 6:07am for Morning Has Broken

Yowza.
This fic, as you said, is moving AU. But I like it. Despite the little niggle wiggles of spelling (which are minor) I like it all.

The father in me screams for an adult to come along and help Harry. But if he's going to be raised by house elves, maybe that's a plus. Harry might just get the love he needs. I just feel sorry for Sirius and Remus. Maybe the house elves might think of them?
Loved Lockhart. Loved the auror stuff too.
Harry learning elf magic might be really fun. But with the underage magic usage thing going, maybe the ministry might catch on. :)

Good chapter. Will Peter ever come home? Will Harry ever meet his godfather again? Can we see the Dumbledores in action again? That was cool.

Sounds as if maybe the Mauraders and Snape might be making up. I also liked the Snape that you portray - more adult and not as slimey as a lot of fanfic authors make him. Hope that continues.

Good work. Looking forward to more!