Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

gillian posted a comment on Sunday 13th November 2005 8:54am for The Fall of the House of Potter

An interesting view of the Fidelius. In someways it makes more sense your version than what has been presented in the books. Can't wait to see how this develops with the house elves raising Harry, if that is the direction you are going in.

ron posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 11:29pm for The Fall of the House of Potter

Dorothy,

Great story so far! I've always wondered about this. If the Fidelius was to protect the family, it should have stayed up as long as one family member was alive, therefore Hagrid et al. should never have been able to find Harry, or even have known about it. Going to be interesting to see how you develop this. I assume that somehow Jame's and Lily's bodies have to be found, otherwise there would never be any curiousity as to the 'boy-who-vanished', all people would know is that Voldemort was gone, and maybe not even that, he would just disappear.

Ron

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 10:48pm for The Fall of the House of Potter

Fascinating, though I wonder what curse Peter was under, I suspect he was under one personally, though I could be wrong. Oh the possibilities that will come from this, can't wait to see the next chapter, thank you.

David posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 9:15pm for The Fall of the House of Potter

Loving it. I was afraid for a minute, that Peter would find Harry alive and try staying at Dower house. I know your summary said he would be raised by the house elves, but it just seemed like what would happen. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.

Fasor posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 6:17pm for The Fall of the House of Potter

Harry will be raised by house elves ? Looks like this will be very interesting :)

BloodTalons posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 6:11pm for The Fall of the House of Potter

Interesting...

That is something that JKR has never gone into detail about.

If the Secret Keeper is still alive, then there is no reason for the Fidelius Charm to fail...So, how was it that Sirius and Dumbledore knew that the Potters were even attacked?

Even if the Secret Keeper dies, we aren't sure that the "secret" would be revealed. It might be that only those that know the secret already can continue using the location until their deaths and then the location would be lost forever...

Very excellent and interesting points to base the beginnings of the story. Looking forward to the future releases.

Chthonius posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 1:55pm for The Fall of the House of Potter

Good chapter. Somehow, despite how his situation was forced on him, I'm not sympathetic for Peter. I think Sirius and Remus had it right when they said he should have died. Loyalty, eh? He should have went to Dumbledore, gotten his family to safety, and stayed strong.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes next. It was a long wait for an update, and now I feel like my appetite has just been whetted, not sated. Please, please upate soon. I like how this has gone so far, and I can't wait to see Dumbledore's reaction.

Chris King posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 1:11pm for The Fall of the House of Potter

and we have AU. didnot see that coming so far i love this story cant wait to see the whole thing