Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

Akuma-Heika posted a comment on Sunday 14th April 2013 7:03pm for The Road Not Taken

This means that both Bill and Charlie are in school already at the time this story starts, and will have had time to establish themselves in their chosen fields by the time Harry first becomes acquainted with them. This also means that the age difference between Fleur and Bill would be 12-13 years. Wondering who you will pair her with now because that age difference is fairly large especially for a woman who isn't even 20. I do not know many 18 year olds who hooked up with guys in their early 30s as their first serious relationship (Hell her relationship in canon to me was more contraversal than HarryGinny and RonMione.)

David Thacker posted a comment on Tuesday 26th January 2010 7:23pm for The Road Not Taken

Are you still writing I know you are help Kinsfire but we miss you and your stories?

Salma-sol posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd July 2008 8:36am for The Road Not Taken

This looks to be a great story.

So sorry for the nitpick. Not that anybody will notice or care, except me because I'm annoying like that, but while all your latin words are right, their order is not. Latin is an inflected language, so technically anything works, but really, latin isn't written like that.
"Ego sum Lilia, mater familias." would be "lilia mater familias sum"

"Harrius est, filius familias." would be "Harrius filius familias est"

and the same changes for James and Peter.

Other than that, this is very well written, and especially for a NaNoWriMo!

Black Dragon987 posted a comment on Sunday 24th February 2008 9:51pm for The Road Not Taken

We were reading some RF poems a few weeks ago in English... Brings back some memories. My English teacher is related to Robert Frost, actually.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd August 2006 4:57am for The Road Not Taken

The Marauders meeting and "Mr. Padfoot advises Mr. Prongs that this is a Marauders meeting, and therefore dignity doesn't enter into it" were simply wonderful. Now you've got me wondering regarding the "all who belong to us" line. Clearly it's going to be very important.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 3:17am for The Road Not Taken

Very good start. Interesting twist.

gunny

Muirnin Cocan posted a comment on Sunday 21st May 2006 11:47pm for The Road Not Taken

Yeah!!!!!! you have a new chapter out... so I guess this means I get to read the whole story again!!!

This is my attempt at procrastination to not write!

Come check out the new forum sometime and let me know what you think!
http://muirnin.life-less-ordinary.com/index.php
My friend Liesel does amazing work with 3D graphics

I agree with you in regards to the funky timeline in canon... it is way off course... even after JKR tried to justify some of her thinking it still didn't make any sense...

I love this story... you have really made the characters and story visually possible...

Talk to you soon,
As Always,
Muirnin - who is listening to Christopher watch GOF (on the disc that got scratched up within days of purchase... gotta love kids)

Say hi to his Keithness for me...

hholidays posted a comment on Saturday 13th May 2006 4:17pm for The Road Not Taken

That was an immensely powerful chapter. Very well written, I got a strong sense of realism from all of the characters. The marauder meeting was funny and you did a great job of justifying the decision to have Peter be secret keeper. Are we to assume that it was Albus in Scotland?

Dahlias posted a comment on Sunday 12th February 2006 7:34am for The Road Not Taken

Clever... different... and I luv the bit with the hammer and that whole scen had me dieing!

Bibi posted a comment on Saturday 11th February 2006 4:56am for The Road Not Taken

I've just read the first chapter and I love it! I think I fell in love with little Harry :) He is so cute!!!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Tuesday 7th February 2006 12:28am for The Road Not Taken

Ch.1 - - Excellent creation of the Fidelius Charm's mechanics.

Interesting personalities for Peter, as well as James and Lily. The younger Remus and Sirius have more from canon to draw from, but this was well done also.

I've never seen anyone make Godric's Hollow the whole Potter Estate, and a small house the actual protected place on the estate somewhere.

Clever all around!

Rick Gale posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd January 2006 11:12pm for The Road Not Taken

An excellent job of setting up the ‘day-in-the-life’ of the Potter family with their friends during the first war. It also does a great job of setting up the relation with the other friends.

I normally don’t like reading ‘James-Lily’ stories, but this chapter seems absolutely necessary to set up the rest of the story.

Great job.

Kail Ceannai posted a comment on Tuesday 27th December 2005 1:30pm for The Road Not Taken

Ack! Thank you for introducing me to NaNoWriMo! I'm so going to participate next year =) I'm quite excited just thinking about it. Yay finding my 2006 resolution =)

I myself have always wondered what in the blankety Lilly and James did to "thrice defy" in such a short amount of time.


jmcqk6 posted a comment on Saturday 5th November 2005 6:41am for The Road Not Taken

wow, this is looking to be a very good story! Are you trying to keep with the canon and just adjust the timeline so that is makes sense, or are you going to be making an AU? If you're just adjusting the timeline, is there really point to the story? I mean, I agree with you about the timeline, but if all that happens after this is a retelling of the books, I'm not going to read. In other words, I'm looking for a clarification of what your intentions are. The story doesn't have a description right now, so I'm a bit lost. And now I'm rambling.

Anyways, look forward to reading more. Hope you update soon. Good luck with your hundred thousand words!

siaru posted a comment on Friday 4th November 2005 4:50am for The Road Not Taken

Good start. I'll be following this, thanks. I like the level of magical detail you're putting in here; where did you get the warding details? Never mind, don't take the time to answer that just yet, your novel has more importance.
The interactions and cameraderie between the Marauders-plus-two is believable, as is Remus's rationale for his spotty attendance.
Now we all get to wonder if Peter is pre-cracked, or if he broke under pressure. Or, since it's AU, maybe he won't break?

Snapesmistress005 posted a comment on Thursday 3rd November 2005 11:44pm for The Road Not Taken

i like this start. i can't wait to see more. please let me know when you update!

Crys posted a comment on Thursday 3rd November 2005 11:11pm for The Road Not Taken

So far, so good.

Nice touch on the silver knife. Just a little thing but also helps explain against using Remus if he ever asks.

Kat Armstrong posted a comment on Thursday 3rd November 2005 10:55pm for The Road Not Taken

What you can manage speed-writing without a beta is infinitely better than anything I could ever dream of writing, slowly and with crutches to support me!

Best thing is not only is it brilliant, but it's NaNoWriMo, so loads of updates as well :-)

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Thursday 3rd November 2005 9:55pm for The Road Not Taken

Brilliant start, the meeting of the Marauders at the opening was quite funny. I rather liked the glimpse into Peter's mind about dead drops and such, it makes me curious about how things will shake loose from that point to bring about the fall of Voldemort.

Tanydwr posted a comment on Thursday 3rd November 2005 8:36pm for The Road Not Taken

Great story. So is this a Ptter didn't betray the Potters fic?
Sounds good. A story about them under Fidelius. Cool! And I can see a non-traitor Peter being very leery about who he allows to know the location. He can tell Remus and Sirius, but they still won't technically know - they won't be able to tell anyone else. At least, that's my interpretation. They can say they've been with Lily and James, but they cannot say where - the address is gone. And Peter can so easily hide.
Keep up the exceptional work.
Lol, Tanydwr