Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

Feinan posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 4:23pm for Welcome to Diagon Alley

I'm really enjoying the story so far. It's definitely a nice twist on things. Just read the Diagon Alley chapter, and I just have to ask...a Doc Smith...who works with lenses? I'm hoping that was deliberate, since I thought it was a nice touch.

Erik GL posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 4:10pm for Welcome to Diagon Alley

I liked this chapter a lot. I think you did a very good job with keeping the personalities in character. I'm really looking forward to seeing the train ride :-) Oh and thanks for the Christmas present.

CRose posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 2:16pm for Welcome to Diagon Alley

That was a lot of fun to read. I'm hoping to see more here pretty soon. I especially like the longer than normal chapters, great job.

Goyana posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 12:46pm for Welcome to Diagon Alley

That was great, cant wait for the next one.

Francis posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 12:21pm for Welcome to Diagon Alley

Well, Snape is going to be in for a shocker when he finds out it was Harry Potter's book he signed. That's how he is going to find out, isnt it? He'll see the signed copy of his book. Heh.

I hope he's in Ravenclaw. I like Slytherin but he isnt that type in this story. He's more towards the Raven.

Great work, keep it up!

-Dark Syaoran

MrRobertsIII posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 12:08pm for Welcome to Diagon Alley

So very sweet. I laughed at PotionsFanBoy!Harry. If I haven't before, congradulations on a great idea. Peter as a ghost, who helps in raising Harry is nicely original. I read quite a bit of HP fanfic and I haven't come across it before.

squiddy posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 10:03am for Welcome to Diagon Alley

I like it! More precisely, I like how you write. It's like Feist but with a bit more backstory to things... I really hope you continue this fic as well as your others ('Year Abroad' is also a good read). I'm curious as to how this harry would work in this AU, considering upbringing and etc so keep on plugging away on that keyboard please. Thanks for a good read =)

Jamie46 posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 8:56am for Welcome to Diagon Alley

Wonderful. :) What a great chapter. I really liked how you introduced Harry to Snape, getting the Professor to like Harry for himself, before he knows he's a Potter. I'm sure Snape will try to be horrid to him later on, though. It'll be interesting to see how that pans out. I really enjoyed the changes you made to the Diagon Alley shopping experience, and the whole "Check!" thing at the beginning was *cute*. :-D hehehehe. Thanks for updating on Christmas ;) A very nice surprise.

Prince Charon posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 8:35am for Welcome to Diagon Alley

You're very good at this.

Thank you very much for updating.

Very good, interesting part.

More soon, please.

Brandon West posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 8:32am for Welcome to Diagon Alley

Great chapter. Enjoyed the interaction between Harry and his uncles. Can't wait to see the reaction between Sirius or Remus and Peter though, if and when that ever happens.

Heh. Also liked how DD thought that if he was sorted into Gryffindor, he would automatically be Light. Even with a coerced Peter being semi-Dark, it doesn't mean that Gryffindor=Light.

Patricia Lee Finley posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 8:08am for Welcome to Diagon Alley

Wow!!!

Brad Crawford posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 7:18am for Welcome to Diagon Alley

wow loved all 7 chapters i just finished reading through all of them strait! cant wait to read the next one! keep up the fantastic writing!

patrik svensson posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 6:02am for Welcome to Diagon Alley

Great story,
keep up the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.
Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.

Junky posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 5:31am for Welcome to Diagon Alley

Absolutely wonderful chapter. Keep it up! ^_^

Rahl posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 5:20am for Welcome to Diagon Alley

Great!

Meghan posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 4:34am for Welcome to Diagon Alley

what a wonderful chapter- great present :D enjoyed opening it under my virtual tree

Jack-A-Roe posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 4:05am for Welcome to Diagon Alley

I liked Peter's overprotective mothering of Harry before he left.

The scene with Snape was humorous (knowing the backstory)

Thanks for the chapter.

Have a happy holiday!

The Resident posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 3:23am for Welcome to Diagon Alley

Excellent chapter. I can see that young Mr. Potter will approach school with a whole different attitude than JKR's version. I am really interested in seeing where you go with this. Do you plan on covering all seven years? I hope so. One last thing, I like the long chapters, even if it means I have to wait a little longer between updates.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 2:31am for Welcome to Diagon Alley

What a fabulaous chapter and Christmas present = Thank you Dorothy.
I love the way you have handled the repentant Peter and having Harry as a devoted Potions student, getting Snape's autograph is a stroke of genius. This is one of the most engaging stories that I have read in a very long, Some others move quicker, or are more humourous - but this one makes the characters come alive and be 3 dimensional in a rare way.
Warmest Regards and Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years to you and Keith.

draregerreip posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 2:17am for Welcome to Diagon Alley

This is so well written ... guess Kinsfire is rightwhen he says you are THE writer in the family :)

I don't begin to understand where yo are going with this but so far I just absolutely love it.

I wonder if it's eally going to be 'No ship' as you have stated ... does that mean that it will not take you the whole seven years to get to the end ?

Great job. Thanks for gifting us with this story.

... and a Happy Christmas to you and your family.