Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

HP-DG-SB posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd January 2014 6:02pm for Professor TwoBears

This is pretty great. I do wish there was more to it though. I'm hoping to see more of it, or if you have it completed somewhere else, it would be appreciated to point me in the right direction.

HP-DG-SB

Hytekrednek posted a comment on Sunday 3rd November 2013 2:29am for Professor TwoBears

Hey Ishtar I was wondering if you are going to be finishing this story and what plans you have for the near future. Keep up the great work.

James

firedrakegirl posted a comment on Friday 19th October 2012 5:52pm for Professor TwoBears

Fabulous! I am very excited for the next chappie!!!!!!!!!

avalonchick5 posted a comment on Friday 10th August 2012 11:15pm for Professor TwoBears

Dear Ishtar,

Hi. I've been reading your story for about 4 hours now and the more I read, the more I love what you've done with the entire Harry Potter world. I've read various HP/American Exchange Program stories in the past, but none so well written and descriptive, plus highly intriguing and captivating as yours.

That brings me to the real point (other than to incessantly compliment this work of art). It has been seven years (approximately) since you've updated this (and various other) stories on this site. I was wondering if you were ever planning to continue. I understand that Real Life quite often sticks its nose into writing plans, but honestly? You've never changed any story statuses (stati?) to 'Abandoned'. It's really kept me hoping that you might update, even if it's not for another seven years.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is this: Is this story abandoned or not?

I truly hope it isn't, nor Family Values, because you are a very exceptional writer and it would be a terrible shame to see these go unfinished.

I hope you do continue, and plan to check back at least once a week to see if there are any changes, at least, until Real Life butts in, which it inevitably will.

Good luck to you in all your pursuits,

Love,

Avalon

Bumpkin posted a comment on Wednesday 7th March 2012 12:39am for Professor TwoBears

Argh! When I got to the end of this chapter I was all hyped and eager to click the little 'next' button but... argh! It wasn't there! How frustrating! Needless to say that this has been extremely interesting and I will be looking forward to when you update it.

I have to admit to reading it all through for the first time just now and I really like how you have set things up. This story has been very well written and very engrossing once you actually get into it. You have given an incredible depth (sometimes almost too much in some of the early parts - though I don't know if it is going to be needed in the future chapters, which very well could be) to the world of JKR, and now that they are over in the States you have gone much further. I also have to say that I am enjoying the culture shock the Brits are going through, it's lots of fun to read and very natural feeling too.

Anyway, leaving this off with hope to see more sooner rather than later but whenever it happens I will be very happy to see more.

keep penning and thanks for sharing,

Marns ~pN

Logan_MacLeod posted a comment on Wednesday 9th November 2011 3:13pm for Professor TwoBears

I just found this story and it is one of the best I have read. I wish you would continue. Please come back

Zevi posted a comment on Tuesday 13th September 2011 12:47am for Professor TwoBears

It looks like I am "a little" late, but I just finished reading this and want to thank you for writing it.

Chickenhawk posted a comment on Monday 1st August 2011 9:51am for Professor TwoBears

I've just reread the Junior Year Abroad. It is one of the few stories with Harry going abroad to a different school without bashing other characters. I'd very much like to read more, is there a complete version somewhere else or is it likely to be continued?

jessie179 posted a comment on Monday 30th May 2011 11:02am for Professor TwoBears

Is there going to be more to this story? I find it a great read!

TheNekoWithWings posted a comment on Wednesday 4th May 2011 9:10pm for Professor TwoBears

I really, really like this story, have since the first time I read it. It's well-written with excellent character development, even though the plot seems to be plodding along slowly like a plow-horse at times. Please, please, PLEASE tell me you're planning to continue this?

jariuth posted a comment on Monday 20th December 2010 11:39am for Professor TwoBears

just wanted to ask if this was going to be abandoned or finished?
really enjoy the different directions you've taken the characters and would love to see more.
Thanks

lwj2 posted a comment on Sunday 5th December 2010 6:49pm for Professor TwoBears

I've thoroughly enjoyed this (I just finished Ch. 20) so far and am really looking forward to your future chapters and, of course, the finish.

Regards,
Leon Jester
Roanoke, VA

kyoshi posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd September 2010 4:41pm for Professor TwoBears

I'm really enjoying this story but how about a little romance. Get Harry broken in so when he gets back he knows all about the birds and the bees.

Nick R. posted a comment on Wednesday 21st July 2010 6:18pm for Professor TwoBears

So I recently downloaded the eBook version of this for my reader and spent the last couple days rereading it. I know it's been about 5 years or so since the last update, but I must say that I do so hope that you will eventually finish this. It is an absolutely wonderful piece of HP fanfic without any of the character-bashing that has become so prevalent and annoying in the community lately. We need more stories like this and more writers like you to keep the rabid nerdrage of so much of the fandom at bay. Help us, Obi Wan Ishtar. You're our only hope.

samsas posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd June 2010 1:33pm for Professor TwoBears

Woot~!

Please tell me there is more comign soon!

Holds up an owl treat.

jilumasam posted a comment on Thursday 29th April 2010 1:15am for Professor TwoBears

I have to let you know, I come back to read this story every now and again. Something about the calm pace of it, and the writing always means I end up having a quiet afternoon reading the chapters posted...

Liz :)

jariuth posted a comment on Monday 26th April 2010 9:25am for Professor TwoBears

Just wondering if this was continued on another site, or if you are planning on adding to this?

I like how you've given just enough about the OFC's to paint a picture of them, without going into an insane amount of sidestory or detail.

Thanks!

Fic Chick posted a comment on Wednesday 17th February 2010 8:29pm for Professor TwoBears

This is fascinating so far.

muscatlove posted a comment on Sunday 17th January 2010 9:46pm for Professor TwoBears

For the love of all that's good, I should never have started reading your fics. The sheer level of detail and thought you put into these stories, even if they're incomplete, is amazing and will likely ruin me for most other HP fic. I want to read volumes upon volumes about the American wizarding society you've created and its functioning.. the sheer level of the governmental/societal/education apparatus you're hinting at leaves me begging for more. Completely awesome in every way, not to belittle the story, which is fascinating! <3

aemilyl24 posted a comment on Wednesday 25th November 2009 5:19am for Professor TwoBears

How could you leave it there???? I do hope you plan on updating this fic soon. I can't wait to see what happens next. This is an awesome concept for a story :D