Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

silvergoddess posted a comment on Saturday 22nd September 2007 11:50pm for Who Are You And What Have You Done With Dudley?

I'm don't think that you meant to do this, but instead of the Department of Mysteries you had written Department of Ministries in your fifth paragraph. Other then that you have a wondeful story here and I can't wait to read the rest of it! ^_^

Ishtar replied:

*facepalms*   This story has been up for years now and you're the first one that's noticed that.   I am soooo embarrassed!   *Puts it on list of things to fix.*

Julie posted a comment on Thursday 17th August 2006 4:49am for Who Are You And What Have You Done With Dudley?

I'm just being picky, because I think it's worth it ;-)

The tv licence covers *all* the household's televisions so doesn't need to be mentioned.

"Snack chips" are, I suspect, what we over here call "crisps" (come in plastic 1oz packets in various flavours).

Patches posted a comment on Monday 3rd July 2006 3:30pm for Who Are You And What Have You Done With Dudley?

Very interesting. A nice Dudley? One who thinks and is making new conclusions to things he thought he knew before.? No wonder Harry is confused. It will be interesting to see where this story goes. thanks for writing. pms

Kail Ceannai posted a comment on Wednesday 28th December 2005 2:09pm for Who Are You And What Have You Done With Dudley?

I was more for an invisible house-elf theory, but sure, Petunia can be a squib of sorts and not know it.

Standard "repentant Dudley and magical Petunia" routine thus far.

I liked the twist with Arabella's brother.

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Tuesday 4th October 2005 1:17am for Who Are You And What Have You Done With Dudley?

I like your expansion on magical talents and squibs. Nice work.

Louise posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2005 2:09pm for Who Are You And What Have You Done With Dudley?

The second to last paragraph reminded me of a short film someone at school did about how change is the only constant. ONly reason I;m writing this review really.....I'm a bit of a lurker. Anyway I've enjoyed it so far, and I'm hoping the rest is just as good.

donald deutsch posted a comment on Thursday 18th August 2005 9:00am for Who Are You And What Have You Done With Dudley?

Very interesting story so far. I find that this is going to be a good one, and that I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters that you have posted. Please keep up the good work, and I am going to be reading the whole thing.

Donald