Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

karis_tasogare posted a comment on Monday 7th September 2015 7:46am for Chapter 3. Six Impossible Things

really hard story to read, mostly due to the lettering, somehow the font doesnt display correctly. menaing the lines are almost on top of each other.

Richard Robinson posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2015 5:26pm for Chapter 3. Six Impossible Things

Sorry but the lines are overlapping so as to make it impossible to read

Richard Robinson

richardrobinsonjr@yahoo.com

Charles M Liddle posted a comment on Sunday 5th July 2015 5:00pm for Chapter 3. Six Impossible Things

Just read Chapter 4 on Archive of Our Own'; your story is developing nicely. Intersting revelations...

Ishtar replied:

Glad you like it!

dennisud posted a comment on Sunday 5th July 2015 9:30am for Chapter 3. Six Impossible Things

Neat crossover and with the modern Sherlock too! Should be fun if and when He find the Magical world and we'll see if they are all Dark wizards and being led by Voldyfarts!

What will Sherlock do? And WHERE is Harry now!

dennisud

keichan2 posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2015 1:16am for Chapter 3. Six Impossible Things

I like what you did with the rope: both the "no end" and the "disintegrate when damaged" were nice finds!

"cuffing him lightly with her damaged wing and grooming his dark curls with her beak" I’m sure any Harry Potter fan is now thinking the same thing as I: This is exactly Hedwig interacting with Harry!

"The bed is a statement that HPS sleeps well and has no bad dreams" OK… I was wondering who "HPS" was (or were)… Now, I wonder about the "S": I would expect a "J"…

OK… Previous chapter, when Sherlock did spot the hidden door, it pointed at him being a Squib: a Wizard would have recognized the effect and investigated alone, to protect the Secrecy. Now, the "HPS controls the space and no one else can see it" would point at the one finding it to be Harry, provided that the array worked… Add to that the fact that Sherlock just pushed magic into the labyrinth, and my guess is that Sherlock IS Harry! (and that the Obliviation took…)

I do wonder about Watson, though… That in the previous chapter, he was able to notice the door disappearing, whereas Anderson forgot about its existence, points to Watson being at least a Squib…

You got my brain running full tilt! :-D

Thanks for the new chapter!

I hope to read more soon!

Ishtar replied:

And the next chapter should have given you the answers to some of your questions. More will be forthcoming. Yes, the interaction with Gwenwhyfar should have screamed "Hedwig!" - that's one of the reasons she's in the story at all.

JudyRaie posted a comment on Monday 29th June 2015 8:29pm for Chapter 3. Six Impossible Things

Oh my. I wonder when Sherlock will get it thru his head that he is magical also? hmmmm? I love NCIS and of course Ducky is a favorite (even as an agent from U.N.C.L.E.) LOL. Happy to have him on the case, so to speak. Keep up the good work but don't forget to stop and smell the roses along the way. :)

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Sunday 28th June 2015 5:12am for Chapter 3. Six Impossible Things

Great chapter with a well written set of analyses from the various characters especially Ducky.

Thank you.

sylvelle posted a comment on Saturday 27th June 2015 11:56pm for Chapter 3. Six Impossible Things

Interesting. Look forward to more.

Tricia

DrT posted a comment on Saturday 27th June 2015 10:22am for Chapter 3. Six Impossible Things

Wow, a lot of information that leaves me more confused (and interested) than I was before! Excellent!

Charles M Liddle posted a comment on Saturday 27th June 2015 10:03am for Chapter 3. Six Impossible Things

Very interesting chapter. I'm curious to see what the reaction of Wizarding Britain has been to Harry's disappearance. I'm assuming that Voldemort has taken control of the Ministry by now (even if behind the scenes.

Ishtar replied:

Wow, you read fast! It'll be a few chapters yet before we see what's been happening in the Wizarding world, but you can be assured things are ... different.