Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

Tenchifew posted a comment on Sunday 23rd August 2015 6:47am for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

Glad to see a new chapter of this fascinating story!

...and they just so happen to have an accomplished assassin in the room, don't they.

Thank you for writing.

Ishtar replied:

Convenient, isn't it?

Glad you're enjoying it!

DrT posted a comment on Sunday 23rd August 2015 3:58am for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

Another excellent chapter. I will point out, however, that since Hobbits also grew 'taters' (as they were called in the books), they could smoke tobacco. Of course, I would agree that some of the characters were likely smoking something else!

Ishtar replied:

Maybe that's what Neville and John were arguing about. :-)   (I'l admit I had forgotten about the 'taters.)

Kaerion posted a comment on Sunday 23rd August 2015 3:11am for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

Very interesting chapter!

I'm intrigued by the whole Snape thing, even though I have no idea what it might lead to, but the best part of the chapter was definitely finding out what's been going on with all the HP characters since Harry disappeared, and I'm hoping we'll get to know at least some of them a lot better in the future.

In general, I'm also very happy with how big of a role you've given Mary in this, since she's such an awesome and fascinating character, and since her skills will obviously be quite useful going forward.

Already looking forward to the next chapter, so keep up the great work! This is easily the best way I can imagine getting my Sherlock fix, at least until the Christmas special in a few months. :)

Ishtar replied:

So many Sherlock fics wallow in Mary hatred. I wanted to do something a little different. Yeah, she's done some not-nice things.Yeah, she's selfish and wants what she wants and thinks life owes her a little something. And yeah, shooting Sherlock was a really stupid thing to do and it's going to affect things for a long time to come - you don't get over something like that rapidly, and while John will trust her behind his back with a gun, he still doesn't trust her behind Sherlock's back with a gun, and she knows it. At least they've both gotten past that "we're a normal suburban couple" phase that was driving them both nuts.

Greg Johnson posted a comment on Saturday 22nd August 2015 8:15pm for Chapter 9. The Order of the Phoenix

Another great chapter, can't wait for the next one! Thanks for posting.