Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

KingDark posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 8:04am for True Colours

I have just one comment i like to say about this chapter.
I dont think that harry would call serius or remus uncle immediatly.
i mean, he barely knows the two men. okay, peter probably talks a lot about them, and its more likely he calls peter unlce, but c'mon. if you meet two men that are not family but really close friends, wouldnt you just call them by their forenames? anyway, i like the story up to this point but that was just one comment that wouldnt get off my mind.

keep it up.

Kenny

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd August 2006 5:41pm for True Colours

Giggled my head off at "back-street gerbilmancer". Excellent way of changing the Halloween feast and keeping it interesting.

Ishtar replied:

I'm glad you liked Halloween.   So many stories of this type just recite canon, making a few changes, but not really having it go different in a major way.   With this, the changes mostly affect Harry so far, but the changes in Harry will affect other people, and in a year or three the whole plot will make a left turn at Albuquerque.   I do have plans and the next chapter is in progress.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd May 2006 4:29am for True Colours

Good chapter.

gunny

LoggingInSucksAss posted a comment on Tuesday 16th May 2006 11:37am for True Colours

~sniff~ I miss this fic. ~sniff~

sanderquet posted a comment on Thursday 11th May 2006 9:39am for True Colours

Wonderful story so far! I love the characterization, particularly of Harry, and the backstory with Peter and the elves was quite riveting.

AK posted a comment on Thursday 27th April 2006 4:22am for True Colours

Interesting developement. Is this story really going to cover all 7 years?

Ishtar replied:

I intend to cover all seven years, and I have the general plot lines and developments worked out for all of them.   Harry's dream gives hints of things that will happen in the future, and as you can see, some of them show that things will have some similarities to canon, but they will also be different enough to keep things interesting.   Some things will remain the same, however:   Voldemort is a bad guy and Draco Malfoy is a git.  

Liz Steiner posted a comment on Saturday 22nd April 2006 4:07am for True Colours

I really enjoyed this story. Please continue writing.

Liz

Aurilia posted a comment on Friday 21st April 2006 12:45pm for True Colours

It's an interesting tale you've spun so far. I do hope you continue it.

Quentin posted a comment on Sunday 16th April 2006 7:25am for True Colours

Oh my gosh! I have been reading your fic straight-thru and I am hooked. Completely!

I have read a lot of HP fics and this one is just about the most amazing thing I've seen outside of the Draco Trilogy! You've a wonderful imagination, taking your fic places I wouldn't even have considered possible. I think to myself each time you introduce a new divergence, "Uh,oh, this cannot be good. It is too far from canon." Yet in a few paragrahs I'm ready to accept the twist and am looking forward to what you do with it.

You wouldn't believe the sense of suprise and disappointment when I came to the end of this chapter and there was NO NEXT Chapter. Please tell me that you're going to continue this fic?
I am enjoying it so much!

As I metioned, I have read a lot of HP Fanfics. A good many of them wouldn't be suitable as recommendations to introduce a newbie to the genre. Yours, I would be able to recommend without reservation. Please continue!

DreamRed posted a comment on Saturday 15th April 2006 12:05am for True Colours

Wow. Really wow. Brilliant story, I really enjoyed it. I look forwards to the next update.

dragongirlg posted a comment on Thursday 13th April 2006 2:56pm for True Colours

Really well done - I did not expect Harry to be in Hufflepuff at all, but you've set it up so that it works very well. I love how you've integrated the events in canon with the fic - the subtle and obvious differences both. Snape's characterization is 3-D - a great accomplishment - and I love the new Marauders. You've created a really wonderful universe here; I hope you update soon.

Mickey posted a comment on Monday 10th April 2006 5:12am for True Colours

I just finished rereading what youe posted so far. Have you abandoned the story or will it be updated sometime?

Some stuff I particularly liked in the story:

-Harry doing non-standard magic with a solid reasoning for how and why he can do it.

-Harry using simple spells to get the results he wants.

-A group OTHER then the canon trio as the main characters.

-Your description of the Hupelpuff Sete and the comparison of all four houses way of welcoming new students.

-Your depiction of Peter

Jennifer Moffett posted a comment on Saturday 1st April 2006 5:36am for True Colours

I truly enjoy this wonderful story.

Please, continue with this delighful tale

Mouse posted a comment on Tuesday 21st March 2006 9:41am for True Colours

This is a excellant story and I can't wait for the next chapter to be updated.

azntgr01 posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 11:30am for True Colours

:)

Mayjest posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 2:52am for True Colours

Certainly an interesting story. I almost feel sorry for Peter, the way you've betrayed him. Almost.

EricThorsen posted a comment on Saturday 18th March 2006 10:30am for True Colours

Interesting direction this is taking... I look forward to more soon.

Tobang posted a comment on Sunday 26th February 2006 5:08am for True Colours

Good update i enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Friday 24th February 2006 4:50pm for True Colours

Nice work.

Rin posted a comment on Friday 24th February 2006 6:45am for True Colours

Love the story. You need to update soon.