Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

Jamie46 posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 8:56am

Wonderful. :) What a great chapter. I really liked how you introduced Harry to Snape, getting the Professor to like Harry for himself, before he knows he's a Potter. I'm sure Snape will try to be horrid to him later on, though. It'll be interesting to see how that pans out. I really enjoyed the changes you made to the Diagon Alley shopping experience, and the whole "Check!" thing at the beginning was *cute*. :-D hehehehe. Thanks for updating on Christmas ;) A very nice surprise.

Prince Charon posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 8:35am

You're very good at this.

Thank you very much for updating.

Very good, interesting part.

More soon, please.

Brandon West posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 8:32am

Great chapter. Enjoyed the interaction between Harry and his uncles. Can't wait to see the reaction between Sirius or Remus and Peter though, if and when that ever happens.

Heh. Also liked how DD thought that if he was sorted into Gryffindor, he would automatically be Light. Even with a coerced Peter being semi-Dark, it doesn't mean that Gryffindor=Light.

Patricia Lee Finley posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 8:08am

Wow!!!

Brad Crawford posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 7:18am

wow loved all 7 chapters i just finished reading through all of them strait! cant wait to read the next one! keep up the fantastic writing!

patrik svensson posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 6:02am

Great story,
keep up the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.
Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.

Junky posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 5:31am

Absolutely wonderful chapter. Keep it up! ^_^

Rahl posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 5:20am

Great!

Meghan posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 4:34am

what a wonderful chapter- great present :D enjoyed opening it under my virtual tree

Jack-A-Roe posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 4:05am

I liked Peter's overprotective mothering of Harry before he left.

The scene with Snape was humorous (knowing the backstory)

Thanks for the chapter.

Have a happy holiday!

The Resident posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 3:23am

Excellent chapter. I can see that young Mr. Potter will approach school with a whole different attitude than JKR's version. I am really interested in seeing where you go with this. Do you plan on covering all seven years? I hope so. One last thing, I like the long chapters, even if it means I have to wait a little longer between updates.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 2:31am

What a fabulaous chapter and Christmas present = Thank you Dorothy.
I love the way you have handled the repentant Peter and having Harry as a devoted Potions student, getting Snape's autograph is a stroke of genius. This is one of the most engaging stories that I have read in a very long, Some others move quicker, or are more humourous - but this one makes the characters come alive and be 3 dimensional in a rare way.
Warmest Regards and Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years to you and Keith.

draregerreip posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 2:17am

This is so well written ... guess Kinsfire is rightwhen he says you are THE writer in the family :)

I don't begin to understand where yo are going with this but so far I just absolutely love it.

I wonder if it's eally going to be 'No ship' as you have stated ... does that mean that it will not take you the whole seven years to get to the end ?

Great job. Thanks for gifting us with this story.

... and a Happy Christmas to you and your family.

mjc posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 1:42am

Dorothy, you are absolutely EVIL!

Robes, books school supplies...250 Galleons.

Giving Hagrid the reward...1000 Galleons

Getting Snape to sign the book...priceless
Brought to you by the Gringotts platinum card...the only card made from real platinum.

Rheya Ramsey posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 12:29am

Oh, I enjoyed this, especially the interaction with Snape! I really look forward to the Sorting now. I bet they all lose, and Harry ends up in Slytherin. They should all have to pay Harry if he does!

moonstonemystyk posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 12:23am

I love this story.

Filodea posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 12:10am

I don't normally review, but I have to. I'm with Remus and Sirius. I can't wait to see Severus' face when he realizes his fan is Harry Potter!

jerry posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 12:05am

good chapter , im glad he is ready for hogworts, i do think you should have added all the names of the books he got in the store both requierd and all the extra books,

i do think you went a bit far with the meeting with snape.

please try and not make him to nieve that will ruin the story, .

maybe it shpoudl be listed of every thing he been learning like the core classes , potions charms history and so on, pluse extra stuff like laws , mind magic , maybe even parsoltounge magic if he even knows he can do it or not it be a good idea for that.

Joel posted a comment on Saturday 24th December 2005 11:37pm

Fantastic part of a great story. Despite all the changes you've made, the characters, especially the adult charaters, ring true.

Dave Harris posted a comment on Saturday 24th December 2005 11:03pm

Interesting progression. I'm intrigued as to what the end-scenario is intended to be with such a diversion from existing stories.

The Philosopher's stone is still in the equation, yet Harry has parent-figures to tell about it that are more likely to listen to him. It's going to be difficult for Harry to assume Snape is the bad guy initially here, too.

How much of an antagonist is Draco going to be this time? He hasn't changed from canon, and Harry's reaction is similar, so unless things change significantly, I assume he and Harery aren't going to be friends.