Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

Katana01 posted a comment on Tuesday 4th November 2008 6:30pm for Inferno

I realy hope Hermione is apart of the Harrem and stays with harry

Carolyn Jinn posted a comment on Thursday 30th October 2008 9:44pm for Inferno


This has all the makings of an awesome story..

The chapter so far is great.

You have stated that this story is 'NOT abandoned', BUT it has been sooooo long since you updated, I wonder if you have changed your mind and abandoned it anyway. I hope this is NOT the case as it could be an awesome story.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON.

GinnyLover posted a comment on Sunday 12th October 2008 6:10am for Inferno

Are you going to continue this soon?

Sandra Smith posted a comment on Friday 29th August 2008 10:02am for Inferno

This story was very good. Too bad there is't more to it.

Aurilia posted a comment on Wednesday 20th August 2008 4:01am for Inferno

This is an intriguing concept. You do well with a shadowed Harry - not Dark, but not fully Light either. I do hope you continue this at some point in the future.

I particularly enjoyed the bit where Harry dealt with Dumbledore, but my favorite part was where he decided to accept, if only on a trial basis, Narcissa's and Bellatrix's offer. It makes me wonder precisely what they offered him and what they were going to get out of the deal.

ClaudiaLilly posted a comment on Friday 1st August 2008 12:28am for Inferno

Interesting story is it over or just begun? Hermione has to make up her mind because it looks like Harry plans to seal the wizards away from the rest of the world, at least until he's got the wizard muggle culture literate enough that they won't expose the wizards existance. With the muggles paranoid since 9/11/01 I don't see wizards being able to safely go into the muggle world at least not the pure bloods,not for the forseeable future. I hope you plan to continue with this, I'd like to learn what he decides after his night with the sisters Black and what exactly he's going to do to Draco.

Shadalarion2 posted a comment on Friday 25th July 2008 8:15am for Inferno

Think this story needs more chapters. Story was interesting reading.

DarkLight posted a comment on Monday 7th July 2008 8:29pm for Inferno

You should do a sequel. This Story Was AWESOME.

RNCybergate posted a comment on Monday 5th May 2008 5:44am for Inferno

Ouch! That’s one Icy Grey Lord!

I must admit I'm surprised that Harry would even consider...what’s the word... to 'indulge' himself with former Death Eaters like Bellatrix and Narcissa of all people...

What else is our new ‘Emperor Potter’ capable off?

Somehow I’m looking forward to the first curciatus curse (or worse) which he might use on certain…individuals, like Umbitch perhaps.
A few Star Wars dark side lightning bolts like the ones used by the Emperor might be nice ( and they would also look visually pleasing too)

I can kind of feel/sense the relief the Order and Harry's friends must have felt when Harry won the battle…

I don’t want to even think about the pain his friends alone would have felt had he lost by the hands of Voldemort.

I really liked how Harry squashed everybody’s hopes with the ‘Imperious doesn’t work to get yourself out of trouble clause’.
I would have loved to have seen a photo of that moment…

Is Rita Skeeter going to get a trial?....(if you can call it that…its more a summoning to be sentenced )
What will he do to her…transform her into a bug and step on her?

It's nice to see that the so called ‘lesser species’ like the Werewolf’s, Vampires and Veelas are treated better and with the respect they deserve now.

It’s also about time that the Muggleborns have a higher public standing now too.

Hermione better watch it though…its not wise to aggravate the ‘Big P’…Imperator Potter…because that’s basically what he is… the all powerful, absolute ruler of magical England.

I’d laugh if Harry put Hermione over his knee during the next general meeting (in front of everybody) should she question him again….the humiliation would be enormous.

It’s also interesting that certain individuals of the light side like ‘Al be Dumb like a dork’ (Dumbledore) didn’t get away scotch free either…shows you should never abuse your savoir (and future master)…having said that, what will Harry do (if anything) to his not-so-beloved relations….

***

"I summon Vernon Dursley"

"F*** you, you freak"

"Vernon Dursley you have been summoned today to be…"

"Shut up freak"

"Oh to hell with this….I here with sentence you to 11 years cupboard arrest in the royal cupboards…you will receive meagre yet adequate amount of food to sustain you….one short crucio per day and otherwise plenty of hard honest work to keep you occupied…mainly to serve me…your beloved nephew… take him away."


(Just an idea… that would be justice…)

*

Ok…enough of this…

Wonderful beginning to a great story!!!
Now…lets see what you make of it…
Looking forward to the next chapter…


RNC

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Tuesday 8th April 2008 7:15pm for Inferno

You say this isn't abandoned. So how long do we have to wait for an update?

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Saturday 5th April 2008 9:01am for Inferno

Will there be another story, or chapter for this? It's just getting interesting.

MOD posted a comment on Thursday 13th March 2008 4:06am for Inferno

NICE....would have been interesting to see where it would lead to.

Vilkath posted a comment on Saturday 16th February 2008 8:49pm for Inferno

Fair start, and a rather uncommon way to deal with Voldemort. Having the muggles start to notice their fighting is unheard of in my experience unless some one actively seeks them out.. or they are part of orginzations already knowing about magic.

Lord harry's acts are a nice change of pace towards improving wizarding society. Grey Harry is definetly what is needed, but I was a little confused by the last few bits of the chapter. IF harry is dark/grey enough to accept sex slaves why is Hermonie still protesting? It could not of been a sudden change, so I would expected either Hermonie grown up enough to have accepted the new Harry or have left his service already. Having disent in the rnaks on his first day is not a great start.

other then that I am a just a little disapointed this story only has one chapter and has not been updated in years.

JTKent posted a comment on Saturday 16th February 2008 6:24am for Inferno

Oh, good -- I'm glad you acknowledged Ms. Kurtz. I've been a great fan of hers for many years, and I'm afraid the cadences rather took me out of the story.

Aelita posted a comment on Tuesday 15th January 2008 8:39am for Inferno

Please, tell me you are continuing this! It was so good even if it was really nicely wrapped up in the end! Update all of your stories soon please!

iluvchocs posted a comment on Saturday 8th December 2007 5:05pm for Inferno

This is fascinating. I can't wait to see what Harry does next - and I love the way he's accepted that both sides have committed wrongs. Great job XD

anettemargarete posted a comment on Tuesday 27th November 2007 2:13am for Inferno

This is a great and promising begin of a story. i will have to make sure to check regularly for the next chapter.
i think it is your harry, that fascinates me, he is so unusual but very good written!

anette

LDA posted a comment on Sunday 18th November 2007 7:17am for Inferno

I hope you update this fic soon

kutekess posted a comment on Thursday 25th October 2007 12:41am for Inferno

wow... harsh. I like it!

power214063 posted a comment on Saturday 20th October 2007 11:40pm for Inferno

please update this soon