Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

Alex00 posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 10:13am for This Means War

Great work.

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 10:00am for This Means War

Oh, this should prove amusing, while whoever, presumably Malfoy, got in a good first shot, they'll find that they regret it in the long run. Outstanding chapter, I'm curious at how much longer before Snape finds himself in a bad way.

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 9:59am for This Means War

Is the title an homage to Tim? Excellent chapter. Did you do a short with the Harry as class monitor thing before, or did I read it elsewhere? I get the feeling that Filch will either like the trio or find them disturbing. Question is, will he have them polish his equipment in the furure, knowing they enjoy it, or will he find something they will dislike to 'teach them a lesson'?

Thanks for writing.

Mike (MoA)

Ishtar replied:

The title is an homage to Bugs Bunny.   I did a short of the first potions class scene from Snape's POV earlier; it's on the Forum and Pottersplace3, and you might have seen it either place.   Filch will get on with the kids quite nicely, especially after Harry makes friends with Mrs. Norris.     If he does have to come up with something for them for detention in the future, though, it won't be polishing the torture equipment.   He can't show favoritism, after all.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 9:43am for This Means War

TMW... isn't it nice being in on the 'in' jokes?

I see that Malfoy is still an obnoxious little pillock. (plbbbbbbbbbt) Wondering where you're going with Snape. Hope to see more of Hermione soon.

Have fun, and CONGRATS on your NaNo completion! I'm off to whack out my last 6,000 words tonight and tomorrow ~

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 9:42am for This Means War

Evil, I think that they well have taken over Slytherin in short order.

Afiz posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 9:41am for This Means War

Brilliant chapter. Not one to advocate war, but I'm really looking forward to the next chapters...

Frederick Herriot posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 9:25am for This Means War

Oh, please! More! More! The wait's gonna kill me! ^_^

Oldwolf posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 9:23am for This Means War

Oh brother, I've been expecting this one. Snape, Malfoy, and the rest of Slytherin are about to learn one very, very important lesson. "Never cross an Addams and leave them alive, ever!" Fortunately the trio have enough stomach to handle this matter themselves. If Gomez or Morticia got wind of what happened, especially Snape's response, I'm not wholly sure Hogwarts would survive the assaults, physical and legal, that the Addam's could and would launch.

Malfoy and company had best watch out, from all indications, Harry is not the sort to fall for the same trick twice and is likely to retaliate in kind for this cowardly attack. Say what you will about the Addamses, they are extremely straight forward people.

Brightly posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 9:12am for This Means War

"Maybe he was on the wrong side in the war with Voldemort," said Pugsley. "I’d be kind of pissed off if I was going to rule the world and had to settle for being a school teacher instead."

That's probably the best explanation for Snape being an asshole that I've ever heard. Adore this fic.

minervakitty posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 9:08am for This Means War

It does make me wonder on just how many of the intelligent witches and wizards wind up dumb. Does this mean that Gomez, Fester and the other adults will be enemies of the parents of those that attacked Harry? Just how much longer would it be for the Dreadful trio to find out on who had attacked Harry? This definitely proved that Draco is stupid. I wonder on how long it would take for Draco and his goons to get their just desserts?

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 9:04am for This Means War

Poor Argus; trying to frighten the ickle firsties with the torture equipment, and what happens? They like it!

Boy has Malfoy made a mistake though. He tries to challenge Harry to a wizard's duel this time, and Harry's likely to insist on swords instead...and I'll bet Lucius hasn't taught Draco as well as Gomez taught Harry.

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 8:50am for This Means War

I love it, i love it, I love it!!! UPDATE

hedwig_edwiges posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 8:42am for This Means War

Well, the first Potions class was less explosive than I expected. And looks like your Snape will be as git as ever. Why not bring Thing into the castle to help this Trio to get revenge and prove their worth and take their space in Slytherin?

Davideg posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 8:39am for This Means War

thank you for another fantastic chapter please update agin a.s.a.p.

Cuey posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 8:38am for This Means War

Ouch, that would suck. Wouldn't the Addams have taught Harry to go to the Family when he was hurt though? I figured they would be working through his hardheadedness. I liked the part where Harry and Pugsley admire the chains. Good chapter though, can't wait to see how they get them back.

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 8:22am for This Means War

I had to read this twice before I noticed which House you'd put Hermione in. Sneaky, that.

RedPat posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 8:19am for This Means War

Oh, this is going to be ugly. Or lovely, depending on how much you enjoy seeing Malfoy suffer.

Wonderful chapter, as usual.

sparrownightmare posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 8:00am for This Means War

This has quickly become one of my favorite stories. I think it was absolutely brilliant to cross Harry with the Addams family.

Keep it up.