Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

brad posted a comment on Monday 12th December 2005 11:59am for Return to Godric's Hollow

Great story, very interesting; can't wait for more. Thanks for writing it!

Elaine posted a comment on Monday 12th December 2005 7:03am for Return to Godric's Hollow

*cheers*
Wow, it's amazing!
You have created an original AU in the Potterverse that appears to be entirely cliche-free! The chapters are long, the spelling and grammar is good, and the plot is interesting. Please keep up the good work!

kittykatluver posted a comment on Sunday 11th December 2005 11:18am for Return to Godric's Hollow

Oh, wow. I'm now very sorry I skipped over this story earlier. If I had known it was this good, I'd be checking for updates daily! Well, continue with the excellent work!

Rocky235 posted a comment on Sunday 11th December 2005 9:56am for Return to Godric's Hollow

You really did take a "left turn at Albuquerque." I thought I smelled a new story when you took that off ramp. I thought Padfoot might cut the cord and stay to try and help.

Wonderful chapter.


patrik svensson posted a comment on Sunday 11th December 2005 9:37am for Return to Godric's Hollow

Great story,
keep up the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.
Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.

Prince Charon posted a comment on Sunday 11th December 2005 7:02am for Return to Godric's Hollow

Interesting. Very, very interesting.

Harry's time at Hogwarts will be quite divergent, I see.

More soon, please.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Sunday 11th December 2005 6:41am for Return to Godric's Hollow

Heh, I love the way this universe is forking from canon and I'll be looking forward to seeing where you take it when *this* harry attends Hogwarts.

Hagrid posted a comment on Sunday 11th December 2005 5:35am for Return to Godric's Hollow

What an interestin' take on the whole subject. I am dead chuffed to have read it! Simply amazing. Send me an owl if yer need me.

Crys posted a comment on Sunday 11th December 2005 4:30am for Return to Godric's Hollow

- He'd spent those years travelling abroad, -
Ooh, is there an outtake to be had, there?

- Department Potions Master and Head of Research, a rather strange fellow who looked much like Nearly Headless Nick and insisted on being called 'Doctor M.' -
*smirk*

- Doctor M. looked blank for a moment. "I doubt you could fit. But no matter, we'd Stun you, get your memories in the Pensieve, and then build a desk big enough for you to den up under, if that's what you wanted." -
[hysterical laughter] Oh, Ishtar, this line is PRICELESS!

Cute way of admitting you're writing an AU. Have one of your characters see the "real" world and all its differences.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Gardengirl posted a comment on Sunday 11th December 2005 2:31am for Return to Godric's Hollow

Fantastic! What a clever tale you're telling. More, please, Ishtar! And, by the way, in one of my graduate classes I ran across the Epic of Gilgamesh and met your namesake....

Cheers!
Michelle

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Sunday 11th December 2005 1:31am for Return to Godric's Hollow

Absolutely excellent. I never imagined that you could weave so much story between Halloween 1981 and July 31, 1991. You are spinning a wonderful story that I am looking forward to continuing. I like that you have your Peter (a completely different creature than the original) on a path to redemption. The bad thing is that, as long as Harry is alive, the Fidelius will hold and none shall know the secret. Peter cannot leave the estate yet and none can enter. Peter can't even pick up a quill to write the secret for anyone else. Later, I assume, Peter may be able to leave the estate for a time, just as Sir Nick was able to go on Holiday and other ghosts were able to come to his 500th death day. Maybe he is bound as long as Harry lives, until his debt is paid, as it were. It could be interesting to explore that briefly.

I would, personally, enjoy Harry receiving much magic training and being advanced in magic before he comes to Hogwarts. I always like to picture him in AU like that. His social skills can be taken care of with visits to local playgrounds to visit the muggle children and play. This will help him to willingly wear clothes and act like other children.

I like the story so far and await more.

Mike.

japanese_jew posted a comment on Sunday 11th December 2005 1:25am for Return to Godric's Hollow

Excellent! I eagerly anticipate your next chapter.

MononWalker posted a comment on Sunday 11th December 2005 12:29am for Return to Godric's Hollow

Dorothy ... wonderful chapter. I like how the story is progressing.

Interesting trip to the "real" HP world that Sirius took. The trauma that he experienced there was a nice device to get him chasing Peter's ghost away, keeping Harry "unexposed" to the others.

And nice to see the little Chinese man again! I'm assuming that because he was astral we couldn't hear him say "Dorf!"

Interesting that Harry can use all three wands. I would have expected Voldemort's, but James' and Lily's too? I wonder if it is because he's been doing elf magic?

Keep going, Dorothy. This is a fascinating AU. I really want to see how this is going to turn out. Will you be including Harry's Hogwarts years? Or just up to first year?

More soon, please.

black posted a comment on Sunday 11th December 2005 12:25am for Return to Godric's Hollow

Bravo! I started thinking that I had entered the wrong story when Sirius went into the other universe.

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Sunday 11th December 2005 12:24am for Return to Godric's Hollow

Well, that was a sodding mess, if Peter had come at a different time things might've gone better. I wonder if Peter can actually keep to his good intentions this time, or if his fear will lead him to more treachery? Great chapter, thank you.

Mickey posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 8:37pm for Return to Godric's Hollow

Very nice chapter. Intresting what effect being in charge of the estate for several years had on the House elf's attitude.

Peter seems to be thinking as if he had an option of telling people where Harry is but I can't figure out how he'd do that. He's bound to the estate, and can't write letters and no one else can tell or write the location, not even if he tells them to.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Machiavelli Jr posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 7:25pm for Return to Godric's Hollow

Eeek, Dumbledore's letter should provoke an interesting reaction then. Top chapter; nice to see Harry growing up and I loved Sirius' travels. Nasty plot bunny: what do Dementors do to ghosts? Glad you've still got a use for Peter; KUTGW and update soon.

Zevrillion posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 7:22pm for Return to Godric's Hollow

Liked the new chapter. Can't wait for more.

Junky posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 6:59pm for Return to Godric's Hollow

Nice chapter. I wonder how you are going to fit in Harry's third year ...

TimK posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 5:41pm for Return to Godric's Hollow

An amazing story, but out of curiousity, will peter be a sort of tragic hero?