Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

maikko posted a comment on Wednesday 12th December 2007 7:40am for Balance of Power

great story so far cant wait for the next ch.

AwayWeGo posted a comment on Tuesday 11th December 2007 12:46pm for Balance of Power

I absolutely love this story! Usually I'm not a big fan of crossovers, but this is absolutely brilliant. Excellent work! I hope to see you update soon.

SaphirePhoenix posted a comment on Tuesday 11th December 2007 6:19am for Balance of Power

This is amazing! Please update!

iluvchocs posted a comment on Saturday 8th December 2007 9:46am for Balance of Power

This story is brilliant xD I love your practical ideas for modernizing Hogwarts, and the way you've managed to seamlessly meld the Addams family to the HP world is great. I hope you update soon :D

Songoku55 posted a comment on Thursday 6th December 2007 11:32pm for Balance of Power

Great!!

saphiresnowlady posted a comment on Saturday 1st December 2007 12:04am for Balance of Power

I absolutly adore this story. I can not wait to see what other torture that you have planed for Dumbledore. I like this Harry, too. He will servive on more then luck and be a lot more well rounded. This is one of the most enjoyable cross-overs that I have ever read. I hope that I don't have to wait long, but with the calaber of this story, I can understand that it takes proper time, so that the story does not become rushed and not as good. So, even though I would absolutly love more, take as much time as you need to keep up the quality of the story. There was nothing that took me out of the story. Wonderful job.

Dark Topaz posted a comment on Friday 30th November 2007 2:57pm for Balance of Power

you update yeah encore encore

Jack-A-Roe posted a comment on Sunday 25th November 2007 7:41am for Balance of Power

I hadn't checked in a while and was glad to see that you had updated the story.

This was an interesting chapter. I was glad to see Snape get lectured.

The meeting with Dumbledore was funny because he was overwhelmed by a group of organized parents. He definitely wasn't expecting that.

When you write the Addams' which characters are in your mind? The comic, the tv series or the movie version? I automatically revert to the tv series since I watched the reruns as I grew up.

Good luck with the next chapter.

power214063 posted a comment on Saturday 24th November 2007 7:52pm for Balance of Power

i was just wondering did u get ideas from the 1990's movies or the 1960's tv show?

Ishtar replied:

I draw inspiration from the original New Yorker cartoons (1930's to the 1960's), the tv show and the first two movies.

la13 posted a comment on Wednesday 14th November 2007 11:49am for Balance of Power

Yay! Great update!! I loved the showdown with Snape. Seeing him and Dumbledore put in their places is definitely one of the best parts of this story! Speaking of which...the masterful handling of the Parents' Association was awesome. I swear, by the time this story ends, the Addams family is going to hold virtually every teaching position! Enjoyed this chapter a lot!

darkangel628 posted a comment on Tuesday 13th November 2007 4:24am for Balance of Power

great chapter write more

Jimbocous posted a comment on Monday 12th November 2007 3:09pm for Balance of Power

Nice update. Thanks!

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Monday 12th November 2007 12:35am for Balance of Power

You've got to love Grandmama Addams. She is just so cool. I love the way she took Snape apart. Morticia is also very cool with her way of changing the menus at Hogwarts so they're more nutritious. Great idea to have the kids work this out with Remus. More please. Great chapter.

lantana posted a comment on Sunday 11th November 2007 8:25am for Balance of Power

ROTFL... Addams rule! Great to see an update, by the way, really love this story.

Donald McLeod posted a comment on Saturday 10th November 2007 10:59am for Balance of Power

I love your Adams Famly stile of Harry potter. Its true thesaurus of entertainment. Thank you.

Donald McLeod posted a comment on Saturday 10th November 2007 10:58am for Balance of Power

I love your Adams Famly stile of Harry potter. Its irue rhesaurus of entertainment. Thank you.

in-fanficauthors posted a comment on Saturday 10th November 2007 10:09am for Balance of Power

Stared into Darkness? Is this a vision? A flight of fancy? I don't grok.

However, in any event I am very glad you updated this. I was laughing out loud and scaring the cats. Please continue, possibly faster if that is not too much to ask.

Eric Oppen posted a comment on Saturday 10th November 2007 9:46am for Balance of Power

Gomez' tactics (using his wealth as a weapon) remind me of Willard Phule, the hero of the "Phule's Company" series of comic military SF by Robert Asprin et al. Phule is also one who's perfectly willing to use his wealth to get obstacles to his goals out of his way. I think Phule and Gomez would find they had a lot in common.

One thing that might be funny would be Narcissa Malfoy and Morticia Addams getting together---and hitting it right off! They do have a lot in common in some ways. I wonder what Narcissa would do about that "Draco telling Wednesday Addams that she could, maybe, be his mistress" incident? My mom would have crucified me for a lot less. Also, Lucius' fear when he goes home and finds Morticia sitting there, giggling and plotting with Narcissa, would be funny.

Hekate101 posted a comment on Saturday 10th November 2007 9:44am for Balance of Power

You are a genius. Really. I do not read crossovers (EVER) but for some reason this idea seemed really appealing and I chose to spend five hours reading all that there was to read (I don't usually read WIPs, either) instead of sleeping. Now I have completely whacked my sleep schedule and...don't regret it at all. You have created characters that I want to steal and put in glass jars on my shelf, if only to watch them a little longer. Given, Pugsley would find a way to explode his, Wednesday's would shatter, Harry would probably do something I couldn't comprehend, and afterward, I would find myself in a very unhappy position. I mean, they have their own graveyard. ...So, yes. I oughtn't do that, but you understand that I wish I could. Perhaps I'll just hang on to your every word, sentence, paragraph, chapter, situation, description, etc. instead.

Anaknisatanas posted a comment on Saturday 10th November 2007 12:14am for Balance of Power

Great update. I really enjoyed seeing Grandmama Addams have her little 'chat' with Snape. And the parent-teacher conference was great. I especially enjoyed Gomez contributing such a large amount to the school and taking Lucius' seat on the Board of Governors. This is my all time favorite crossover.