Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

Jujuberry posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 9:49pm for Balance of Power

Yay! More "Family Values," and such a wonderful chapter! I loved the meeting with the parents- good to see Dumbledore outmaneuvered for once.

Loved Grandmama's secret past as a Potion's Mistress, and her deal with Snape. Look out Hogwarts- the Addams family is here to stay!

Thanks for a great chapter!

Frank Hacklander posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 9:46pm for Balance of Power

What a wonderful update...The only shortcoming? Just that, it was far too short and we have been waiting oh so patiently. Please provide more feast less famine. Kidding of that sort aside, I am surprised that your Lucius did not remonstrate more when pushed aside by Gomez. I would have expected more pyrotechnics or something. Still, it's a marvelous tale and I can't wait for the next bit. Thanks for writing.

csktech posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 9:39pm for Balance of Power

You Go Ish..

The chat between Snape and Grandmamma was pure genius. I sat there trying to read the next paragraph through tears of laughter. It only got better as Dumbledork VS Addams, part 4. AKA the PTA, In the words of Dylan, "Times they are A'changing."

Please update soon, this is a title I check on every day.

Kyle

clt_71 posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 9:39pm for Balance of Power

Excellent chapter, excellent story. A bit slow on the updating, but worth it. I had to fight to keep from snorting my coffee all over the place during the scene in Dumbledore's office. Give that manipulative old fool what he deserves!

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 9:26pm for Balance of Power

First off, hoorrah! Great to see more of this story here, and have to say, interesting to see Snape brought down to earth by Grandmama, and that she is able to do it in a way that is teaching him a lesson, rather than an all out smackdown. Also good to see Dumbledore get manipulated so nicely, to the point that he doesn't see the trap untill he's already put his foot in. Going to be interesting to see what comes of the new things happening at the school, as well as what the students will think of their new teachers and the impact that the Addamms will havbe when all is said and done.

jenks posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 9:09pm for Balance of Power

love it

Deborahsu posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 9:03pm for Balance of Power

Hurray!!! An update of one of my favorite stories!!!

I LOVE what Grandmama did to Snape, and what the parents' group did to Dumbledore! LOL!!!

gadriam posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 8:23pm for Balance of Power

It takes some to creep me out enough to make me take a break. Those last phrases did the job, though. You're so good at that. This mostly political chapter was a chuckler, until the chill-inducing end. How the hell did you manage to build that out of well-known parts? *Kowtow*

g

And please blackmail Kinsfire to update Ties.

amulder posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 8:09pm for Balance of Power

Warm Fuzzies. Dorothy updated!

Though it is kind of weird, I guess, to get warm fuzzies over an Addams family story. Don't take it as an insult, please!

I can see why you struggled with this chapter. That was an _awful_ lot of chattering back and forth in the PTA meeting. The Snape meeting, being a bit more intimate, was a bit of fun. Though I can't help thinking he got off a bit easy.

I can forsee some more.... ahhh direct action from Malfoy soon. First he's outmaneuvered on the Diagon Alley trust, and now he's bumped around on the Hogwarts BoG. Couple that with Draco completely misunderstanding the abilities of Wednesday, and I wonder if he might be tempted to slip that cursed Diary to Wednesday soon. It'd backfire a bit too easily, but I could still see him making the attempt.

best,
...art

redjacobson posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 8:09pm for Balance of Power

First off; thanks for the pleasant surprise this morning. Second, it's a good thing that I'm already well ahead of where I need to be in NaNoWriMo (around 18,000 words done as of 11/4) or I'd be really annoyed at the distraction *GRIN*.

Now, enjoyed the semi-hostile takeover by the Addams Clan, and it's always a joy to see Snape put in his place and I can't wait for the other shoe to drop on Dumbledore!

Thanks for the update

Red

Sakya posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 7:41pm for Balance of Power

Yes, yes. An update. Thank you so much.

And I loved the parent/teacher conference between grandma and Snape. Briliant.

The one in the headmaster ´s office was dream worthy as well. I think Dumbledore will have an ulcer before Harry ´s fourth year. Hahahaha

Well done, congratulations.

Crys posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 7:39pm for Balance of Power

*snicker* Looks like AD (and Snape) found themselves in front of the steamroller called "Addams".

Also following leads that apparently will end up at Horcrux.

Well done on that PTA scene. Great fun for all of the deficiencies to be laid on the table for all to see.

Shaolin Leprechaun posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 7:25pm for Balance of Power

Great story. I love the jab at Deathly Hallows.

power214063 posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 7:09pm for Balance of Power

please update soon

Arkeus posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 6:18pm for Balance of Power

Kosh?

...

Insolent!

Snort. This was a great chapter, though the taking over of the cschool is a bit rowling style (meaning excessively surrealist).

Thanks for sharing!

liquidfyre posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 6:10pm for Balance of Power

ohhh yayy was so glad to see this updated you scare me sometimes with the slow updates but when you update BOY is it worth it

damn good chapter the personalities seem dead on for all the addamses wich surpises me sometimes aas they are so damn OFF heh

keep up the good work and hopefully we can see the next chapter soon

Cale posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 5:52pm for Balance of Power

Magnificent, marvelous, mighty good and plenty of other words starting with an M that induce the idea of "not bad at all". I truly, verily and undoubtedly enjoyed this piece of your tale. It had been far too long since last update, adn I read the entirety of your story three times so far, as not to forget it. I do hope you will not les us poor mortals suffer the desparing wait once more for so long, for such agonising terror which festers in our hearts cannot ever possibly be healthy. The anticipation induces stress, which inevitably can only be relieved by yet another part of your work. That is the responsibility of a Great Author(ess) which is lacked by regular author(esse)s who do not have entire hordes of avid readers hounding their footsteps hoping for the next scraps you will toss at them, plagueing you for more. You can break them, break us at your leisure, by simply deciding to discontinue such a masterpiece...and all these fans of your work fear it happening, more and more as each week passes without an update.

Your talents are grand, your skills belong up there with some of the best and your ideas on which your words are based are unique yet touch nostalgic parts of the mind for your readers. Please, continue to use them all to create more of "Family Values"...

nuclear death frog posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 5:36pm for Balance of Power

This chapter just kicks arse on too many levels to count. Especially love how Dumbledore was railroaded into all those changes to Hogwarts, which make a great deal of sense. Hermione said in PS that many of the greatest wizards didn't have an ounce of logic to them; well, they're going to get some whether they like it or not, or the Addamses aren't the Adddamses.

Do want MOAR nowz, pleeze. :)

Brad1 posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 5:07pm for Balance of Power

wow loved the new chapter and the end with Wensday's eye's going weird and her seeing about a part of tommy boy's soul stuck in harry's head! keep up the awesome writing! cant wait for the next chapter!

KC posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 3:46pm for Balance of Power

Fantastic chapter!

I'm surprised Malfoy and Addams didn't get into a bidding war to offer the largest donation.

Thanks for the update!