Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

LoggingInSucksAss posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 5:17pm for Return to Godric's Hollow

Arrrrrggggghhhhh, I finished reading that way too quickly. It wasn't a short chapter, it just flew by as i enjoyed it!

I have nothing really to say that I didn't in the previous review. this is a wonderfully written, extremely enjoyable story, ad I absolutely can't wait to see what happens next.

In fact, you couldn't possibly write fast enough to keep me happy, so I'll just beg you to keep writing, period, and I wait patiently. Just ignore that baited breath. :)

ridmania posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 4:57pm for Return to Godric's Hollow

hmmm loved it!!! keep pu the great work!!! is harry going to be powerful?will you follow he orginal plot or a whole new plot?

IP82 posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 4:40pm for Return to Godric's Hollow

Good chapter.

Part with the veil was interesting and original enough, even though I don't see what that had to do with the main plot. If Sirius found Peter with the Weasleys and made him tell him the secret, that would have made sense, but this way... Eh, never mind, I trust you know what you're doing. And it was fun to read nevertheless...

The second part was (even) better. You handled Peter's return nicely, as well as the reason why Harry should stay living with the elves. I'm not quite sure about telling Dumbledore about Harry, though... I don't think he would just let someone as important as Harry to be raised outside of his sphere of influence. But of course, that could simlpy be my Manipulative!Dumbledore fetish speaking for me...

Anyway, hurry up with the next chappy, I'm hopelessly hooked on this one.

sydneydallas posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 3:35pm for Return to Godric's Hollow

Oh, I was quite surprised by Peter's ghost returning back to Godrics Hollow, is it the Fidelius that binds him back there even after death? Peter teaching Harry magic and becoming a surrogate uncle, I can't wait to see how that turns out. Excellent chapter!

xyvortex posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 3:11pm for Return to Godric's Hollow

I've been waiting for this for almost two weeks! Your story and your husbands have become more appealing to me than even SOB.

So Peter is now going to be Harry's tutor, excelent. I guess in a way he is trying to atone for what he's done. I guess that's the only way he'll ever find peace.

Does Sirius know that Peter was the traitor? After all, the only thing he saw was Peter's ghost and he was waking up from a nightmare about the other dimensions Peter betraying the Potters.

Puh Puh Puh Please update soon!

Chris Williams posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 3:01pm for Return to Godric's Hollow

This is great. I hope that Peter will redeem himself by the end of the book. Can a mistake that one makes while young can be forgiven by a lifetime of good deeds? Only time and you will be able to tell. Thanks for this and post soon.

mjc posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 2:59pm for Return to Godric's Hollow

Ooooooo...good chapter.

Nice way of having Peter atone for his crimes. And as far as being a bound ghost goes, it looks like he is getting a much better deal than he expected. Not too many ghosts can enjoy their haunts like this. Plus you have made him smart enough to get a little introspective and realize that he was wrong and want to make ammends.

Chthonius posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 2:49pm for Return to Godric's Hollow

YAY! New Chapter!

I'm a bit suprised that Peter is taking care of Harry now, but I suppose it makes some sense.

I have to wonder what Remus, Sirius, and Dumbledore's reactions will be.