Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

selenepotter posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 3:26am for Riddle Me This

Great story!

Thanks for the cookie!

As for ships:

I think pugley should play the field over the course of his education. Perhaps a disasterous and short lived relationship with Hermione? Another with Myrtle? But I've live him to end up with Luna.

Smargden posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 8:21pm for Riddle Me This

Hey - locks like something is missing
I was locking for the next chapter - but
lock like I can't find it.
Has it got missing - someware.
/Bill

roniexz posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 8:14pm for Riddle Me This

great work.
i never was an addams family fan but this is great,nice work of mixing them with harry potter world.

Eric Oppen posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 5:47pm for Riddle Me This

Absolutely great story! Do please continue!

I always _thought_ that the Addamses, while normally genial and friendly, could turn seriously dangerous if sufficiently provoked.

And now Harry has a Horcrux of his own.

They're right---Voldie doesn't stand a chance.

Lufio posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 3:48pm for Riddle Me This

Hee. Harry threatened the horcrux with a volcano. That's amusing. And they burned the Gaunt home down, to boot. Quite amusing.

Jimbocous posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 3:27pm for Riddle Me This

You know, I just keep having this vision of Gomez launching his knives at Bumblemore ...
Nice one so far!

Wolfric posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 2:02pm for Riddle Me This

I am still enjoying your efforts. Somehow the meeting of Lurch and Hagrid, perhaps over several drinks in the Hogshead, has been nibbling at the back of my mind. Do you think we might see such a thing? Please keep up the good work. W

Adam Call posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 12:55pm for Riddle Me This

All right, awesome chapter! Sorry I didn't review sooner, but here it is! The little adventure to the Gaunt house is definately a great idea. Now, you're mentioning the tingling around two specific items, wonder what they might be? Hmmm? Anway update soon! Adam aka MrHotShotGolfer

Donald Deutsch posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 11:19am for Riddle Me This

Ok, Harry has found one or two of the Horcruzes it seems, even before he knows what they are. Interesting story so far Dorothy, keep up the great work.

van ash posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 10:11am for Riddle Me This

Since Remus rode up to the house on the running board, then the Addamses have clearly retained their style by leasing one of those wonderful old vintage Rolls', with the sit-up-and-beg body, speaking tube, and separate driver's compartment. I can very nearly hear that low growl from the gearbox as it pulls away.

One that springs to mind is the one from the old Hammer film "The Devil Rides Out" (and how appropriate is that?), although I'm sure that the Family would not have selected one with such a deplorable colour scheme as canary yellow.

On a different note, I do hope that you realise that some of us are having to go back to the start and re-read the whole thing every time a new chapter is added? With great enjoyment, I may add.

The Resident posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 5:51am for Riddle Me This

Another great chapter, lovely lady. Thank you for the smiles and the memories of the original cartoons and tv show of the Addams Family. Harry seems to fit right in. Keep up the great work. I hope you can update soon.

candy posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 4:57am for Riddle Me This

lol cutez!!^_^
do you know anymore addams family/harry potter crossover

update soon!!^_^

Di posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 2:16am for Riddle Me This

Thank you. I was constantly caught off guard and found myself laughing! Your plot twits are original and fun. Please continue to write more. Do you have other work that I can read? I am now listed so I get emailed when you post updates.
Di.

Howard posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 1:48am for Riddle Me This

Wow, another great chapter! New home, and horcrux(s) too!Keep up the great work :D
Oh yeah, and happy holidays!

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 1:42am for Riddle Me This

Opps, forgot to ask -- is the Dee that joined with the Adams' (back when they only had one "d") related to the one that did the poor translation of the Necronomicon that was mentioned in one of Lovecraft's stories? I read that and chuckled, but thought it might be a little obscure, so I thought I'd ask.

Tom A.

Ishtar replied:

Lovecraft used the name for the same purposes I did - John Dee was a real  person who was  famous for  being a wizard.   Elizabeth I was his patron.    Rowland Dee was his grandson, though I don't believe anyone ever claimed that he was a wizard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_dee

C^rrot 6 posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 1:41am for Riddle Me This

Gah, meant to ask this before, but totally forgot. Anyways, by moving to a different locale, will the Addams be leaving behind the transfered blood wards? Or will they 'jump' again to the Riddle Manor? If they do I can see that being a snag in Voldie's plans, if he can't even get on the property to get his fathers bones (or just a place to recuperate after having a faux body made up for him by Wormtail) Of course, thats assuming that the canon-timeline isn't derailed and mauled by the addition of our beloved Addams.

Ishtar replied:

"While you can still call home the place where your mother's blood dwells, there you cannot be touched or harmed by Voldemort."

The blood protection would have been transferred to the place where Morticia lives.   The graveyard, however, is not  technically  on Riddle property - it's associated with the little chapel just outside it.  

And yeah, the timeline is going to be pretty badly mauled.

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 1:29am for Riddle Me This

The ring was carefully stashed in Harry’s vault. It had stopped insisting that he wear it after he had threatened to throw it into an active volcano.



Love it!

If I'm understanding right, they have two of the horcruxes.

Not only will Dumbledore not know what hit him, Voldemort won't either.

Keep up the great work.

(I can really seeing them weird out _whatever_ house their in, but it would put the biggest strain, I think, on the Hufflepuffs, who know they are supposed to get along and be loyal to their housemates.)

And Harry controls Diagon Alley. That will piss off Malfoy!

And will they do anything about Sirius? Quibbling minds want to know!

Great story! Thanks for creating it!

Tom A.



Tom A.

Ishtar replied:

They only have one horcrux, the ring.   The dagger was supposed to be made into the last horcrux, from Harry's death, but obviously Voldemort never got back to it.

Voldemort is Dead posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 12:28am for Riddle Me This

This gets better and better! I wonder if the dagger was going to be a Horcrux?

C^rrot 6 posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 12:20am for Riddle Me This

I see you're planning to make use of parts from HBP, if that ring is anything to go by. Anyways, another great update! I still can't believe that nobody else ahs ever thought to do a crossover/fusion like this but it works out great the way you write it. I have no doubt that Dumbledore'll be up to something rotten to try and pry Harry away from the Addams, and I look forward both to what it may be and to seeing it fail (or at least I assume it'll fail)

One thing though; seeing as the kids have already completed a year of magical education, will they be starting Hogwarts as Second Years, or are they going to get bored otuta their heads by having to redo the material they've already learned (Or worse yet might have learned even before Salem. Hogwarts reputation as the best school around doesn't seem to hold water when you go by the books)

Ian Morgan posted a comment on Thursday 23rd November 2006 11:42pm for Riddle Me This

great story
Keep up the good work