Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

Davideg posted a comment on Monday 20th November 2006 1:03am

wow this has been a fantastic read i hope you will continue it once you have finised family values.thank you for posting it for us fans to read

Davideg posted a comment on Sunday 19th November 2006 6:31am

The question is, did JKR screw up the dates deliberately, so as to place the stories in a timeless "always now", or was she just too lazy to get a calendar for the years in question and keep it with her manuscript and notes? if you look thou all the books dates you can tell she dint do any foot work when it came to the calinder

dave84768768 posted a comment on Sunday 19th November 2006 6:25am

Very interesting chappie, and tale. The lady fair idea is quite entertaining, you do realize that in canon you've just justified the H/G R/Hermione ships, eh???
Anyhow, still hope you've not abandoned this tale, I'd like to see the next chappie.

dave84768768 posted a comment on Sunday 19th November 2006 4:07am

My my my, that is quite the twist. I take it you've fixed most of the non-beta issues. Well covered the canon twist with the viel. Very very well done. hoping the story continues.

Ivy_Snowe posted a comment on Saturday 11th November 2006 3:44am

So, um....any new chapters in the works?

~Ivy

Harley posted a comment on Saturday 4th November 2006 12:37pm

I love this story, I am wondering when we can expect a new chapter.

KingDark posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 8:45am

well, here is another review from yours truly
err right
anyway I like the chapter a lot of humor in it. I also like the 'good' snape and hwo you managed to make it a little realistic.
good point of view the way he can make his revenge.

The last part of the match is a little confusing though. just thought i would say that.

Kenny

KingDark posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 8:04am

I have just one comment i like to say about this chapter.
I dont think that harry would call serius or remus uncle immediatly.
i mean, he barely knows the two men. okay, peter probably talks a lot about them, and its more likely he calls peter unlce, but c'mon. if you meet two men that are not family but really close friends, wouldnt you just call them by their forenames? anyway, i like the story up to this point but that was just one comment that wouldnt get off my mind.

keep it up.

Kenny

Lizzy posted a comment on Tuesday 24th October 2006 4:50pm

Hey i just finished reading this and i really hope that you up-date this soon! Your fic is compleatly diffrent than others that i have read and i cant wait to see what happens next! so please add an new chapter soon!

Waruiko posted a comment on Friday 13th October 2006 12:12pm

It's a good thing that House Elf 'poping' is diffrent form aperation and the wards were made to let the elves move around as needed.

Ferrelyn posted a comment on Friday 6th October 2006 10:09am

I love the Hufflepuff togetherness. This fic is excellent!

LoggingInSucksAss posted a comment on Tuesday 26th September 2006 8:45am

Don't think we've forgotten this story. We're just preparing the torture devices.

Don't wait too long, or we'll come for you!

~insert evil crazy laughter here~

Robert1 posted a comment on Saturday 26th August 2006 2:15pm

I really like this fic, and I'm hoping you'll continue it soon. I really got a kick out of the fact that the optician, the 'lensman' if you will, was named Elmer Smith. Keep up the good work.

Reviewer-Who-Begs-For-Updates posted a comment on Saturday 26th August 2006 11:17am

While it has been several months since your last update, this is very good and I hope for future updates. Your Quiddich game and the sceen following it were very easy to read and carried the suspense and action well.

I believe it common courtesy to provide an e-mail when reviewing, but dislike spam that results from webcrawlers coming across the address. My e-mail is my name, without the dashes, at yahoo dot com. I eagerly await your next update.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd August 2006 5:56pm

The Lady Fair idea is very interesting but you've left me with massive questions regarding Harry's whereabouts. Please continue soon. This story is so fun.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd August 2006 5:41pm

Giggled my head off at "back-street gerbilmancer". Excellent way of changing the Halloween feast and keeping it interesting.

Ishtar replied:

I'm glad you liked Halloween.   So many stories of this type just recite canon, making a few changes, but not really having it go different in a major way.   With this, the changes mostly affect Harry so far, but the changes in Harry will affect other people, and in a year or three the whole plot will make a left turn at Albuquerque.   I do have plans and the next chapter is in progress.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd August 2006 5:19pm

I have faith in you to make this work because for obvious reasons my eyebrows have shot up into my hairline and I'm stammering "Whuuu?" at the moment. Interesting way of starting the year.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd August 2006 7:03am

Laughed my head off at Harry asking Snape for his autograph. That's going to be an interesting lesson for sure.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd August 2006 6:49am

I have to say I've never seen an AU that slips so cleverly back into the normal verse and keeps going regardless. Fantastic chapter. I can't wait to read about how the others react to Peter's reappearance when they learn the truth.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd August 2006 6:32am

Uh oh. Love the way you're writing this. I don't feel sorry for Peter but I do feel fascinated by the way the wizards interact with muggles & house elves. Nanny is particularly good.