Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

Ruth posted a comment on Friday 27th April 2007 8:49am

Hedwig is a very good friend, and now wife, I suppose. Great story, I loved it!

shadowmist posted a comment on Tuesday 17th April 2007 11:32am

Roflmao, that last part was hilarious. The Great Post Owl Rebellion? Lol!

Kitty posted a comment on Friday 13th April 2007 12:12am

That's just perfect.
I love it!

Toy posted a comment on Thursday 12th April 2007 5:42pm

This was super fun, and super snark! Fabulous to see Harry get to point out some of the more obvious points of his life. Really enjoyable fic! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Dahlias posted a comment on Thursday 22nd February 2007 10:49am

... that was a first...

O_o

Dahlias

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 21st February 2007 10:33pm

I love the way you listed how everyone but Cedric and his final choice had failed him. Very funny story. Excellent ending too. More please.

Musta posted a comment on Wednesday 21st February 2007 7:43pm

To be honest, while this rings rather true about the adults in Harry's life, I don't think Harry has quite the moral high ground to be moralizing off of. This feels like venting on the author's part. But hilarious ending by the way...

Mikee posted a comment on Wednesday 21st February 2007 2:17am

Fun story. For some reason, I expected Harry to choose Hedwig -- I didn't, however, expect Harry to turn into an owl. Nice touch. Well done.

Thank you.

neqs posted a comment on Tuesday 20th February 2007 2:01am

Oh my god, that was priceless! I love ranting!Harry and you take it to the next level. Lovely style and best. ending. ever.

Darrell posted a comment on Tuesday 20th February 2007 12:41am

BRAVO! ENCORE!! Give me something similar to that ending (not nesacarily(sp?) Harry/Hedwig) and I wiill kiss the hem of your robes for life.

Donald McLeod posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 1:52pm

Ok as I don't smoke but have been known to tip a few. So I'll ask what you drank for this Funny muse to kick in this idea. Any way nice job.

Elke posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 7:40am

hahahahaha! that's great! Loved your story. :)

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 6:51am

Nice analysis of Harry's choices...maybe JKR WILL kill him off at the end of book 7, just so that he doesn't have to deal with those people forever. Hedwig really is the only logical choice.

Gotta love that last line. Hilarious!

jono74656 posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 6:34am

Truly Wonderful.

warpwizard posted a comment on Friday 16th February 2007 11:28am

Ha! Good stuff. And logically accurate too. :)

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Friday 16th February 2007 6:13am

That was funny. And the analysis of his relationships spot on. Really liked Sirius'.

Thanks.

Tom A.

Alorkin posted a comment on Thursday 15th February 2007 11:41pm

An interesting and amusing twist. He forgot to include Dobby in his choices, but I suppose that was to be expected. Hedwig really is the only choice. As Harry has indicated, Hedwig was the only one who stood beside him through the entire time they knew each other.
Alorkin

morriganscrow posted a comment on Wednesday 14th February 2007 10:47pm

Gorgeous!
Your logic is sound.
Hedwig FTW!!!

john2 posted a comment on Wednesday 14th February 2007 9:26am

One of the things that struck me about Order of the Phoenix was how ever adult who was supposed to be watching out for Harry failed him - a theme done well in this story. As a bit of canon, the bit on Ginny was a bit off, but you had to tweak that to get your ending.

Bravo!

J

Ishtar replied:

The one I really had to take liberties with was Lily.   I'm not sure that one quite works, but I had to get her out of the way   first.      A large part of the H/G rationale is the "hero saving the princess" thing and I just don't think it holds up.   I also don't think that, as a mini-Molly, she'd be good spouse material for Harry.

kainboa posted a comment on Wednesday 14th February 2007 9:16am

great story, although a surprise ending, but not really surprise when you stop and think about it