Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

Frank Hacklander posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 8:43am

ok, very funny and very much on target. however, because of you, i have become an incorrigible HPWA shipper. forget hermione, forget ginny, lose hope and all the rest. pls give us an update to FAMILY VALUES.

mjc posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 8:40am

The Great Post Owl Rebellion?

<shakes head>

<heavy sigh>

You did it...you beat your squid story.

vertru posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 8:35am

Now that was bloody brilliant. The Great Post Owl rebellion? I lmao on that one. I love how you encapsulated every relationship he had in such a way as to cast it in the worst, or should I say most enlightening, light. (Pardon the pun. NOT) A very well told little ditty to make Harry's ever ever after truly happy. It is funny when one things about the one true friend he's had over the years has been Hedwig, can't say the same for anyone else at all. I've often wondered about the hardcore H/G shippers who can't see past the fact she had at least two boyfriends before Harry, nor the ones who still see Ron and Hermione as infallibly his friends. This story, like your other shorts and some of the others if you'd finish them, belong in the HP FF Hall of Fame, well done indeed my friend.

Vern

Ishtar replied:

*facepalms* I can't believe I forgot to mention Ginny's boyfriends.   I think it stands well enough as it is, though.  Also I couldn't come up with something for Luna, so I just dismissed her with all of the other girls.   Unlike the characters who got their own "moments in the sun", Luna never did anything to earn that sort of treatment.

Donald Deutsch posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 8:32am

Great story, I loved it. I especially loved the Post owl Rebellion at the end. Keep up the great work, and wondering what's next. Are you going to be updating Family Values, your Harry Potter/Adams Family crossover?

Paulo Weber posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 8:29am

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. ROFL. Good!

David Wangen posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 8:18am

I don't suppose you happened to re-read the end of Edding's Malloreon series recently? :)

Honebar posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 8:17am

LOL! Now that was a great one shot!:claps:

KenF posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 8:05am

A harsh but unpleasant assesment of Harry's friends. Maybe a bit more Angry!Harry than I normally go for, but well done. And the thing about the Post Owl Rebellion begs some pun about going postal.

Mariposa posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 8:05am

HA HA HA!!!!! That was great!

BTW the rating is everyone but you put the f-word in there when talking about Sirius. It didn't bother me, just letting you know.

Ishtar replied:

I know, I realized that in the ono-second after posting, but when I tried to correct it, it didn't take.   I'll try it again.   One F-word gets a teens rating, I think.

Jenni posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 7:58am

Humorous...

cldiva posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 7:44am

Loved him telling everyone off especially Ginny. Just wish he had a secret girlfriend that he could have thrown in their faces...

dave84768768 posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 7:41am

Tres cute.

Arkeus posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 7:39am

Funny crack shot, though i am hhr lover, but the way you handled that was ok, even though i don't like ron all that much.

Edward Becerra posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 7:31am

"Oh. Oh, dear," said the ghost of Dumbledore. "I seem to have forgotten to tell him the part about his children vanquishing the next Dark Lord …"



Oh, Dumbledore's just BEGGING to have his ass kicked, isn't he? The man would pimp his own mother for "..the greater good."

*shakes head*

Excellent story, and I hope Hedwig and Harry have a long and caring life together.

And that all of the ghosts (aside from Cedric!) get just what they deserve.

Ed Becerra

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 7:31am

*snicker* *chortle* *Guffaw* Oh, that was a nicely turned short. And, really, she has been the one he definitely could count on.

Panaka posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 7:30am

Nice one shot. A fun read.

I guessed correctly what was going to happen when Sirius was mentioned.
Quite easy, a short mention of Hedwig at the beginning and everything ever done wrong by everyone else.

I think you misrepresented Lily, but that is just my opinion.

jilumasam posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 7:25am

Now that is a sweet story.! Had a couple of tears in my eyes when I had finished...

loralee posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 7:23am

Excellent story, i figured out it was Hedwig half way through but Harry turning into an owl surprised me. lol. Great job. Great Post Owl Rebellion lmao.

Dave McCombs posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 7:08am

Oh, gods, that was too funny!

First Squidditch, and now the Great Post Owl Rebellion. One day (but AFTER you get Family Values finished!) you're really going to have to write that...

Ishtar replied:

No, just like the tale of Jubilation Marchbanks (see the Epilogue of Kinsfire's Paradigm Shift) the story of the Great Post Owl Rebellion will forever be only hinted at ... unless someone else cares to tell it.

biged78 posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 7:05am

That was very funny