Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

Sakya posted a comment on Friday 10th January 2020 9:40pm

Great fic, but I really have a problem not knowing when it was posted it... (The information might be in here somewhere but I've missed completely). Will it be finished someday? Please say yes.

lschierer posted a comment on Thursday 25th July 2019 2:20pm

I hope you return to this some day. It is a bit slow in a couple of places, but it grips you, and to leave it hanging like this is a crime.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 24th January 2019 3:18pm

Just came across this one and I dearly hope you continue it. It's a fascinating blend that was a most enjoyable read. My best wishes that your muse returns to this story.

silverstargirl posted a comment on Thursday 8th November 2018 9:16pm

Awesome story! I really hope that you will someday decide to continue it. :D

golar posted a comment on Tuesday 14th August 2018 8:18am

Oh what I pity that this one's abandoned... it's right at the near top of my most loved fanfics list

eekii posted a comment on Friday 10th August 2018 7:19pm

Great story. Sherlocks’ characters are on target with dialogue & personality. Great job! I just binged to the last chapter and kook forward to the next.

ricks-brisbane posted a comment on Thursday 5th July 2018 4:58am

Holmes is the best

Frank Hacklander posted a comment on Friday 20th April 2018 2:28pm

You know, I really wish that you would continue this as it is absolutely brilliant in terms of conception. Now having seen the last season of the series, it might be difficult to incorporate the death of Mary (Bellatrix does her in?) or the infamous phone call to Molly, but it would be good fun to see you try....Here's hoping that you come back to this saying the "the game is on."

Kathleen posted a comment on Friday 26th January 2018 8:04pm

Wow, what an amazing story. I've just read all that you've posted so far. I didn't at all expect Sherlock would be Harry - took me completely by surprise, and I love it. The mannerisms, everything, it's perfect. Totally believable. You captured me in the first sentence and I couldn't even tear myself away. Looking forward to more.

vila posted a comment on Monday 27th November 2017 8:03pm

Hi I have greatly enjoyed this take on Harry-becoming-Sherlock. It's extremely original. I am keenly waiting to know your explanation to why and how Harry's magic was bound. Also waiting to know why Harry Potter, usually a rather intuitive and friendly, albeit shy person became Sherlock - taciturn and often lacking in social graces...

Frank Hacklander posted a comment on Wednesday 26th July 2017 5:28pm

You know, after having reread this many times, I think your treatment of the great reveal, at least as far as the "muggles" are concerned, was actually extremely well done. Now, I only wish you would continue this tale as Mary is fast becoming the most interesting character, especially given her last line of this chapter. Please finish this as I think it is your most interesting tale to date (although I must admit to a fascination with them all). Please, please, continue this story.

Fic Chick posted a comment on Friday 21st July 2017 6:25pm

This is really good.

storiesdr posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2017 5:54am

Thank you for a great story. Hope you will be able to continue it.

lwj2 posted a comment on Thursday 10th March 2016 8:23am

I've thoroughly enjoyed this story, excellent premise, tightly written, and very well paced. Thanks for writing and sharing this.

Akvis posted a comment on Wednesday 10th February 2016 7:05am

Just keep writing. Its very interesting crossover and it nicely blends both worlds together.

jb238 posted a comment on Saturday 6th February 2016 12:40am

This is wonderfully written, with lots of attention to details. It's a joy to read. I'm not sure how Sherlocks deduction skills would help him in a fight against Voldemort, but the certainly would help him in tracking down Horcruxes, DEs or Voldemort himself. Maybe track down and destroy the Horcruxes and then have a sharpshooter take out the bad guy? Also Harry's unblocked magical powers have potential, however the lack of training is an issue. Maybe he gains new insights how magic works?

Potter&Granger posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd February 2016 1:30pm

Dude, keep writting this story, it's fascinating!

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd February 2016 2:00am

For the love of all that's holy, please come back and finish this!?

Frank Hacklander posted a comment on Thursday 28th January 2016 9:42am

Please continue this story. It is a brilliant conceit and extraordinarily well done. In fact, I have always enjoyed all your stories and have read and re-read many of them, all the time leaving this same sort of request no doubt. If I have one reservation, it is how your Sherlock becomes somewhat self-aware that he is also Harry. I think the way this was done was a bit rushed on your part. Still, in the grand scheme of things a non-issue. Please resume working on this.

Mexi posted a comment on Thursday 17th December 2015 3:28am

Omg these chapters have been amazing and I'm absolutely hooked. Please keep writing this!