Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

alicat1010 posted a comment on Monday 3rd May 2010 7:31pm

Oh my...How can you leave this like this? I have never laughed so hard reading fan fic before in my life. More!!!

And LOVE Grandmama.

slashslut posted a comment on Friday 30th April 2010 3:11pm

harry potter x addams family is my new favorite genre!

forrestgreen117 posted a comment on Thursday 22nd April 2010 9:15pm

Welcome back. This is an amazing story. I'm glad to see it continued. I almost expect to see random explosions and mishaps everywhere the characters go. Well done capturing some of the essence of Addams.

Silo posted a comment on Thursday 22nd April 2010 5:07am

so is this dead or waht is going on

darthme1011 posted a comment on Wednesday 31st March 2010 12:41am

Is there Any chance that this is still being worked on?

Fic Chick posted a comment on Wednesday 17th February 2010 8:32pm

This is a hoot.

Magnificent the Destroyer Lord posted a comment on Thursday 11th February 2010 7:10am

I'd forgotten this story exists, but when I started seeing the updates for "Perfect Slytherins" by Jeconais, and noting that you helped gretly with it, I was reminded of this. Is the story abandoned, or will it be updated some day in the far flung future?

(I'm not trying to be an $66 hole, but I loved this tory so much and I haven't seen any updates in literal years - I kind a miss it.)

Either way, I wish you luck in whatever ventures you find yourself pursuing

M*T*D*L*

mcgurrin posted a comment on Monday 1st February 2010 7:32pm

I like it. Why have you left it without updates for so long?

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 8:09pm

Wonderful story. I have read it before, but thought I'd give it another read through. Am interested in what will happen next. Now that the family will be at hogwarts, what other changes (and fits for the headmaster) are in store?

MistressSayu posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 9:00pm

I love this story!

muscatlove posted a comment on Sunday 17th January 2010 10:20am

Although I'm saddened that this appears to be an abandoned WIP, I wanted to thank you for such an amazing crossover that you've made work in surprisingly excellent ways. In my opinion, the real beauty of it is that you've managed to identify dozens of things about JKR's wizarding world that make absolutely no sense and work within the confines of your story to repair things. The glimpses of the American wizarding world are fascinating and I'd love to read more about it, but reading about the Addams' financial and legal insights into the malfunctions of everything from politics to finances to education, not to mention the awesome work to get people over the whole pureblood vs muggleborn battle.. I adore how you've used the creepy and kooky Addams family (and a wonderful Harry within their context) to fix problems the British wizarding world didn't even realize it had. The scenes where Gomez explains how Diagon Alley is a firetrap and a financial nightmare made me grin, as I can't wait to see what the world looks like after the Addams' have gotten through with it. Absolutely delightful, and I love how Remus finally found acceptance within the family and is playing his own game of hiding his Addams loyalty from Dumbledore. Much love to Minerva as well for working to improve Hogwarts and make it really top-notch instead of just letting Dumbledore wave the flag of tradition and let it get worse. <3 (This is way too long a review, but I'm absolutely thrilled that I found this story by accident and stayed up all night reading it!)

David Thacker posted a comment on Sunday 17th January 2010 1:21am

Are you still writing? This like all of your stories are great.

David Thacker posted a comment on Friday 15th January 2010 11:31pm

For any one that wants more info on The Addams Family here is a site http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addams_Family. In one of the cartoons Jidie Foster was Pugsly.

Davideg posted a comment on Monday 11th January 2010 4:31pm

just finished rereading this story and want to say thank you for sharing and to please update a.s.a.l.a. = as soon as life allows

Judson Ross posted a comment on Friday 1st January 2010 11:03am

I have had a thought rumbling around for a while now and would like to share with all of you. There was a musical comedian back in the 60's by the name of Tom Lehrer. Weird Al looks up to him (Mr. Lehrer is still alive and kickin' by the way). Tom wrote and performed a song called the 'Masochism Tango'. As I sat here reading this story and remembering the Addams Family movies, I had the idea that Lehrer's music was a staple in the Addams home. Google the song title and look for an online copy and listen to it. It would fit so perfectly with those lovable kooks.

Nargus posted a comment on Friday 18th December 2009 7:26am

It's really refreshing to see someone write Quirrel vs Harry in anywhen other than the canon, and in any place other than the mirror chamber. It got repetitive after a while.

Nargus posted a comment on Thursday 17th December 2009 10:16pm

I have a feeling this house the found happen to be the Riddle Manor...

sarahgirl12384 posted a comment on Sunday 6th December 2009 2:30pm

I am wondering when this fic will be updated... it is such a good story; I am really eager as to what happens next.

boo23 posted a comment on Monday 30th November 2009 10:01am

I have been reading fic for almost 10 years and let me tell you.......this is the best fic EVER!!!! It is in my top 5 for sure. It is detailed and well developed and I could so see this actually mixing together.
The Addams family has become my favorite crossover WHEN done well. You are doing a fabulous job. I love how harry is a part of the addams...and likes squirmy goblin food...snark :) The bethrothal idea is really good and I am sure plays a bigger role down the line. I love the changes at Hogwarts because lets face it, any parent with money and time and resources like an Addams who is sending their child to such a medieval school, would do exactly the same. LOVE the PTA. Can't wait to see how Diagon Alley turns out.
Its about damn time Hagrid had a better house to live in. I would really like to see a scene with Remus and the kids playing cowboys and indians in the Forbidden Forest. Aragog and the centaurs would flee in terror! lol.
I actually just sat here and read the entire story so far in one go. You are doing a great job with continuity and story flow. Missing things I wonder about? Did Wednesday get her tarantula and how is it doing? Is Petunia still getting updates and how has Dudley changed by the Addams influencing Petunia? These are such minor things but thats because you've done a great job making a story thick with so many plots and schemes.
I'd like to see more of Neville in the gang and wonder if Hermione and Pugsley are eventually going to become a couple. I think that the Addams kids need to live up to the family's moral code and mix it up a bit more. Loving the Wizengamot deatheater trial requests. Dumbledore deserves everything you are setting him up for. I think that something interesting is going to happen with Sirius.
I really hope that this story hasn't been abandoned because there seems to be so much left to cover just in what you've hinted at.
Please write more. I really can't wait to read it. Thanks!!!

fayriegirl posted a comment on Wednesday 18th November 2009 2:05am

Please update soon i really enjoyed this and would love to have a new chapter to read