Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

Jiapa posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd December 2008 3:43pm

I just re-read this story, with great pleasure and significant detriment to my bed time, and it reminded me how much fun it was. I have to ask -- are there more chapters in the works?

Happy holidays, and thank you for writing such entertaining stuff!

miahtech posted a comment on Saturday 13th December 2008 7:23pm

I'm loving this story. :) Any chance we'll see an update any time soon?

Tammy Driver posted a comment on Monday 8th December 2008 3:04am

I like it. Please continue. The story is to good to just leave where it is.

theladyseraphina posted a comment on Saturday 6th December 2008 8:35pm

OH MY GODS!!

I am so happy to see this updated. Its one of my favourite fanfics that I re-read every now and then and YAY new chapter!

This has been the best part of my plague infested weekend. I would do the happy dance right now if I wasn't feeling run over by a truck!

and what an update!

kyoshi711 posted a comment on Saturday 6th December 2008 6:04am

I think this is a really funny story. Quite a hoot! Wish you could involve more characters in it. It is a lot better story when you can involve more characters. Such as hot little Daphne and Luna.

Harold Clark posted a comment on Saturday 6th December 2008 5:22am

This is one of the funniest, interesting and even well written crossover fics. You have one heck of a fine-tuned sense of humor, the absurd and I really am looking forward to your next chapter, which, If I read your writing pace correctly is a few days overdue.

Please! Please! give us more!!!!!!

Harold

Puck1 posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 10:50am

Hope your muse comes back again soon...I'm in ishtar withdrawal!

Jean Jordan posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 1:24am

PLEASE continue this! It's great!

Lordamnesia posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 1:18am

This story is FANTASTIC. For a while I've been skirting around it, not reading it because, well, I'm not a huge fan of crossovers. But you have made this work, and brought the entire feeling of the Adams Family to Harry Potter. And it is a superbly funny, sarcastic, and darkish as you could want. Bravo, hope you keep on it!

Elleria posted a comment on Thursday 4th December 2008 3:24pm

Oh please update!

snh03 posted a comment on Monday 17th November 2008 10:34am

cool story!

DWA20 posted a comment on Tuesday 4th November 2008 4:25pm

I love the swordfight, however HP missed his chance, after cutting the "H" on the seat of Draco's pants he could have at least "marked" his bum with a little lightning bolt.

MUAHAHAHAHA...

Imagine Moldywart's face a few years down the road when he discovers that you can't mark an already marked individual. Willing? Well Draco DID agree to the duel -- he just didn't expect the outcome to go against him.

Also_Iris posted a comment on Tuesday 4th November 2008 7:09am

Can't believe I lost track of this story. But now I found it again …

‘he didn’t want the dubious distinction of being the first head to give detention to a member of his own house. He’d wait until the Weasley twins blew something up and got a detention from Minerva’

Here is the upside for having the Weasley twins in the school.

I like your sorting hat.

"Hat, you will re-Sort that boy or … or I’ll turn you into a propeller beanie!"

Maybe the hat would like it, it might be able to fly around like a helicopter and see somewhat more than the headmaster’s office.

…And a very painful verdict on Slytherin House. Ouch!

….And Dumbledore refuses to see danger and heaps it on Snapes shoulders. I am sooo glad I don't work for that old man.
Quirrel head of house Slytherin? I am positive his puppet master would be delighted :-)

Hufflepuffs, already own the world, they just hide it from the other houses. A bit like sqaws and chiefs :-)

I will say this: having a Dark Lord might not be a bad thing, if it is Harry Potter."

Ah, an Enlightend Despot, the best known sort of government. (See Terry Prachett’s Lord Vetinari) Harry could pull the wizarding world kicking and screaming into the 18th century. And if he keeps it up long enough he might even manage the 19th or 20th century.

"Because Remus Lupin has been my agent inside the Addams family for the past five years

I should be pitying the man, but I am lacking in morality and laughing at his expense. :-D

If there is anyone who can influence them, bring them to the Light, it will be him.

Oh, I just thought, they are going to try to free Sirius, who is best friends with James who detest the dark arts. Some of Sirius problems with his family might even be from trying to satisfy his friend. And then he gets to know the ADDAMSES; he's in for a chock. Maybe Remus will manage to gently prepare him.
Oh, and now I see Morticia at Grimmaulds place having tea before Walburga's portrait, discussing .. eh… family probably. I have the feeling they’ll hid of. Morticia seems very good in befriending people. And Walburga is bound to approve of her, Mrs. Addams née Addams. A proper witch doing the proper thing for the good of her dark family. ( As long as Mrs. Black doesn't find out about the squib-thing anyway). Oh Merlin! She's going to enquire about any marriageable females that might be able to handle her son. I am going to have nightmares about Sirius-Ophelia offspring now - please obliviate me!

Speaking about parings, I know just the lady for uncle fetcher. She has been married before, several times, but she has had a bit of bad luck, all her husbands, while very rich where either sickly or had terrible accidents. Fetcher however, is a solid kind of guy, he won't drop death from a bit of poison or from being buried by and avalanche, he'll just enjoy the spicy-food and the frozen bath. And Blaise would finally have a father-figure in his life for more then a few months. And Mrs. Zabini is said to be very good looking, so she won't feel overtly outdone by fetchers handsomeness.

"Wednesday, you wouldn’t believe all the neat stuff Mr. Filch asked us to polish! He had chains, and manacles, and thumbscrews, and a rack, and…"

"That’s it, next time I get detention too," she said. "Why shouldn’t I get to play with all the fun stuff?"


LOL

"Maybe he was on the wrong side in the war with Voldemort," said Pugsley. "I’d be kind of pissed off if I was going to rule the world and had to settle for being a school teacher instead."

Yep, that would be a good explanation too. :-)

Thug One and Thug Two

Yes, that describes them much better.
Thing must be relieved too

Although why you'd want to ruin a perfectly good poison is beyond me

Take heed and be forewarned!

Professor, I'd be glad to act as class monitor.

I am almost starting to pity Snape.

Next class, may I sit next to Longbottom?

I am definitely pitying Snape

Silo posted a comment on Sunday 2nd November 2008 10:25pm

man when r u going to up date it has been to long man

katrina posted a comment on Thursday 30th October 2008 3:56pm

This is brilliant can't wait to read more. Just love the way Dumbledore doesn't knw what is going to happen next with Addams'.

Brandetto posted a comment on Sunday 26th October 2008 10:40am

Great story. Next time I'm depressed I'm calling Gomez.

Shea' Motsko posted a comment on Saturday 25th October 2008 5:55am

Just re-read this again. *grins* It still has the power to make me laugh and smile. Your characterizations are spot on and the plot is very interesting. I love the changes made to canon just by the Addams being exactly who they are. Can't wait for the next part to come out. ~Scorpio

SelenaWolf posted a comment on Friday 24th October 2008 1:19pm

Oh wow. I'm speechless, but I'll try my best to make sense!

This story is amazing. I can't even begin to explain every little bit that is, so I'll stick with some of my more favorite examples.

1) Grandmama Addams. Even I didn't expect her to be a Potions Mistress! And her putting Snape (no matter how much I adore him) in his place was priceless!

2) Gomez and his more-or-less takeover of the English Wizarding World. Wow. Just... wow.

3) Yay! Slytherin!

4) The goblins are cool. I have a weakness for stories that portray them well. You portray them very cool.

5) All the trials of first year are pretty much done before Christmas even starts. This version of Harry is, and will be, awesome.

6) Harry Addams. That right there, pretty much says it all. ^_^ Had he been raised an Addams in canon, the last two books wouldn't have sucked.

7) Everything else. ^__^ Really. I don't really have any part of this story I don't like. (Except for the fact that I wanna smack your Snape upside the head and yell at him to open his eyes and join the Addams parade. ^_^)

8) The humor! It's exactly as I remember it in the Addams Family movies! (Never actually saw the TV show...) And I always adore Lurch. Your version of him is adorable!

I joined this site just so I could leave this review, and realized I could also put you on author alert so I'll know if you update. Nice.

Anyways, love the story, and can't wait for more! Hope my review didn't bore ya.

Paul Millsted posted a comment on Sunday 19th October 2008 6:41pm

Great chapter

Looking forward to the next update.

Paul Millsted posted a comment on Sunday 19th October 2008 6:09pm

as suggested by Mrs Addams and her Committee, was approved by Mr Addams as Chairman of the Board of Governors, who shook Dumbledore’s hand enthusiastically and offered him a cigar. there is something truely awesome there its pure win!!!!