Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

Cheryl posted a comment on Wednesday 11th June 2008 5:04am

I'm so glad to see that you are updating this story again! It is by far one of my favorite HP crossover fics.

liquidfyre posted a comment on Tuesday 10th June 2008 4:22pm

By the way i was re-reading some of your shorts and was curious if you plan to tell the story of Iyanos any time soon?

Ishtar replied:

Nope.   I figure each reader can come up with their own little slice of insanity for that one.

Cat Feral posted a comment on Tuesday 10th June 2008 10:05am

Yes! YES! Another chapter!!! I haven't even read it yet, but I've just got to say how excited I am to see it! YAAAAYYYY!!!!!

Now, off to read!

Silo posted a comment on Tuesday 10th June 2008 9:36am

cant wate to see what happens next so ge tot work and update i think i am in love with this stoire

Eric Oppen posted a comment on Tuesday 10th June 2008 1:35am

I don't blame Harry for being depressed. For that matter, in Pugsley's and Wednesday's shoes, I'd be a little bit worried---I preferred it greatly if home could stay at home and school stayed at school. I always felt rather sorry for my friends whose parents were teachers.

That said, I liked Gomez' ideas of how to deal with teenage depression---go for it!

Stonewar posted a comment on Tuesday 10th June 2008 1:11am

OMG you updated....I love this story so much. You have the Addams Characterization perfect. A nice blend of the TV and Movie versions.

Mark Safransky posted a comment on Tuesday 10th June 2008 12:16am

Fantastic! After the long wait this was extremely appreciated. Loved Albus' terrible week. Can't wait to see what happens next.

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Monday 9th June 2008 10:15pm

Wow! Great to see you back and with a fabulous new chapter of this awesome tale of insanity! Great job on Gomez's suggestions for depression, and the bits of dumble's bad week had me cackling away like a mad man! Cheers!

tangentsferret posted a comment on Monday 9th June 2008 8:49pm

(After reading this chapter, but only the Disclaimer and notes at the top of the next one.)
There were people who missed the hint about he graveyard? I read the description and at once thought to myself "Little Hangleton? This should be interesting!"
I must say, I never thought I would be *enjoying* such an outre crossover: I fully expected to read a chapter, maybe two just be fair, and then wander off, but this is quite good. The blend of Classic and Modern Addams is lovely. Thank you for broadening my horizons and disturbing my prejudices.

simons_flower posted a comment on Monday 9th June 2008 2:12pm

Yay, it's back! ROFL Harry drunk and depressed. He must have been bad for Wednesday to worry about him.

But, yay, it's back!

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Monday 9th June 2008 12:24pm

Glad to see you back on the job! Great story, Dumbles is going to lose his mind long before the Adams are through with him!

oldmetalhead posted a comment on Monday 9th June 2008 11:49am

LOL! Those final lines were the best. It kinda reminds me of the one set of lines in Princess Bride.

Keep up the good work!

Jack-A-Roe posted a comment on Monday 9th June 2008 7:38am

I'm glad your muse came back, I was missing this story. I think I might even re-read it from the start.

Well it was certainly a week of trials for the headmaster. Although I would think he would be willing to go with the flow a little bit better.

The Gomez and Remus tag team on Harry was a good way to get the point across to Harry and the readers.




cheryse posted a comment on Monday 9th June 2008 3:33am

YAY! I was so excited to see this update! This is by far the most original plot I've read.

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Monday 9th June 2008 3:29am

Gomez' instructions on how to be depressed were hilarious. That whole section was well done.

The elf "fights" were good too. I wasn't sure what was going on with that until it was explained, but it was funny.

So glad your muse is back. It wasn't hanging out with mine, was it?

Tom A.

Ishtar replied:

Depends.   What does your muse think of warm sandy places and fruity drinks with little umbrellas?   (I can't drink at all, so I guess my Muse is making up for me ...)

uthamm posted a comment on Monday 9th June 2008 12:55am

Sweet! This is one of my favorites! I was actually rereading it when this update appeared! Excellent!

Love the obtuse way that the Addams work their way into everything - puts the manipulator (DD)to shame. I really love your Harry as well. Skilled, cunning, powerful. . . everything he needs to be to kill off a Dark Lord. Excellent work on the 'moody' teen thing as well. All joking aside, Harry does have a pretty big reason to be depressed and is carrying a pretty heavy weight.

Excellent! Thanks for sharing.

Kathleen posted a comment on Monday 9th June 2008 12:15am

Yay, Family Values has returned!!! And you slide right back into the story without missing a beat. Lovely chapter. I imagine the kids are none too pleased to have their entire family taking over their education after they finally left home? I hope we find out in the next chapter.
Also I can't wait to see Grandmama's potions lessons!
Fester was fantastic with the cannon and I loved the dwarves and the goblins -- especially the food. :)

Roy C posted a comment on Monday 9th June 2008 12:12am

I said this the first time I read through the first chapter....your muse is one seriously twisted puppy...Okay it took a lil bit for your must to get back from Bora Bora(I've found that is where they like to vacation). I am seriously
looking forward to where you are going to go with this fic. I will state one more thing that will hopefully stroke the hell out of your muse's ego and superego, this is and will be THE ONLY SLYTHERIN Harry fic I am reading. Have fun see you next update.

FrequencyQueen posted a comment on Sunday 8th June 2008 10:16pm

Wonderful story! The Addams are just as creepy as canon, and Harry comes across as a younger Gomez, without the goth.

JP posted a comment on Sunday 8th June 2008 9:23pm

Awesome. Loved the Dumbledore angst and his time turner abuse, as well as the House Elf Wars - classic. Fester with cannon was superb too.

The quiestion is, what is Cousin It going to be doing?

The Wombat

Ishtar replied:

Cousin Itt has married a Sasquatch and they are house sitting for the Addamses back in New Jersey.   Somebody has to maintain that huge house, after all!