Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

pyrobabe7713 posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 7:41am

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! So good... please update soon..

Melferd posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 7:26am

I really love this story. I passed it by, scoffing at the Addams/Potter mix. I hereby promise to eat crow in any form you care to assign me, and abjectly apologise for doubting your greatness.
You keep the 2D Addams in perfect character that is rich and nuanced. Thanks for this, I look forward to more when you can!

Wolf550e posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 7:20am

I loved the PTA meeting!

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 6:42am

Good chapter, it's really great to see you continuing this. Now that it's the November write-a-thon again, I hope you'll feel motivated to write more. :-)

Thanks for sharing this with us.

PerfesserN posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 6:39am

Very good to see an update, some of us were worried.
I love the way the Addams' always wind up on top. And a PTA meeting with teeth? Excellent. In my experience (15 years as a public school teacher) PTAs tended to be effective in primary grades but fizzled in secondary. I love how the Family managed to insinuate itself into the faculty. My only question would be, what will Lurch teach?
Thanks again for an excellent chapter, please update soon.
N!

Ravenclawchaser68 posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 5:33am

This is a pretty good chapter, especially considering that all the action involves Snape and Dumbledore getting verbally outmaneouvered (sp?). I think you pulled that off pretty well. I love your work because it's very different from the average fanfic, and I'll be eagerly awaiting your next update-whether it's from this story or one of the others that we haven't heard from in a while. Thanks for writing!
Jay

vertru posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 4:27am

Excellent and very funny chapter, Dorothy. I especially loved the way Dumbledore was forced to accept so many things outside the status quo, and that the entire Addams clan is now on staff. As always, thanks for sharing this with us. Looking forward to more on all your stories.

jb238 posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 4:09am

Way cool! I like the Slytherin way the Addamses expand their influence on Hogwarts. Also the carrot and stick approach to Snape. Complimenting Filch was a nice and possibly useful touch. The book that only Harry can read promises to be interesting. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Prince Charon posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 4:08am

You're very good at this. I like how they've fooled Dumbledore, and gotten exactly what they wanted.

Thank you for updating.

More soon, please.

Darksama posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 4:06am

Wonderful chapter. It was great to see Snape being dealt with in such a unique manner. He definitely must have felt like an idiot meeting such a well regarded potions aficionado. The best part was definitely the Adams more or less taking over the Hogwarts right in front of Dumbledore. It all started slowly by but the end it was all over for Dumbledore. Keep up the excellent work. Eagerly, but patiently, awaiting the next chapter.

Skullera posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 3:58am

Yeah!!! Loved the chapter!!! Another one please!!!

pandora5002002 posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 3:09am

Wow, I'm so glad you continue with this story.
I really like the part about the Adams take over Hogwarts.

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 3:04am

Outstanding chapter!!!! I loved the chapter. What exactly does the eyes mean when they become dilated? Will Pugsley and Hermione end up together later on in the story? How much trouble will the whole Parent Teacher Association cause to poor old Dumbledore? Are we going to read about Dumbledore going insane and attempting to harm Harry? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please:):):):)

Christopher Patton posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 2:58am

A new chapter of a great story! Thanks so much for updating this fun twist on HP.

uberwald posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 2:35am

love it. :)

oldman posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 2:17am

very good read. Everything seems to move ahead of expectations; but hey why not?

kainboa posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 2:16am

brilliant chapter as usual, can't wait for the next.

keep up the great work :)

Nights Silhoutte posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 1:53am

An ok chapter, keep it up.

Alorkin posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 1:28am

Another fine chapter. I have to admit, I was wondering when the updates would come. I had just re-read this only a few days ago. Unfortunately, I couldn't re-review.

Well, it looks like Ol' Sevvie has been thoroughly spanked! Mistress Frump is not only better able t grade the kids exams, but she outranks him as well. Heh heh heh heh heh!

Dumbledore's day is only about to get worse as well.

Here's a recipe:

Take one ancient school of magic, steeped in traditions, and favored with the past...

Add a manipulative headmaster and several teachers, old and new...

Stir in 700-1200 students of adolescent ages...

Throw in te Addamses...

Shake vigorously.

The Marines were right (shudder) "There is no problem so insurmountable, that it cannot be solved with a suitable application of firepower." Here, just substitute money.

It's nice too find an author who does her homework. My sister has just graduated WSU with dual masters one of which is in literature. She actually has copies of the tales of Koschje the Deathless, (The one with the needle in the egg, etc.) Gilgamesh, Osirus, Woden and many others. I have studied Greek Mythology extensively. The titans were some of the more interesting, if briefly mentioned, characters.

While most fanfictions, still lack the research needed, it appears that more are following the need for verifiable data.

Hmmm. Looks like Wednesday is a seer.

As always, I eagerly await the next chapter of 'Famly Values'. Alorkin

DrT posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 1:20am

The Addamses take over Hogwarts! Will Lurch be assisting Filch? Another fun chapter, with Snape, Malfoy Sr, and Dumbledore all taken down a notch or three.

"T"