Content Harry Potter Sherlock

Reviews

Anya McLerie posted a comment on Friday 1st May 2009 9:24pm

Oh, this is the BEST Addams family crossover with Harry Potter in the history of ever! Lovely... it's dark, not sadistically dark, showing that even the darkness is a beautiful thing.

misto713 posted a comment on Thursday 30th April 2009 3:48am

May I ask if you plan to continue with this story? It is nearly a year since the last update and I would like to know whether it has been abandoned or is on hiatus, or if you will continue writing. Please, I love the story and would like to see more.

oregonbird posted a comment on Tuesday 21st April 2009 11:54am

This is one of the more brilliant, amusing works of insanity I've ever read. I've been reading for more than forty years. The Addams/Dumbledore interactions are wonderful, and I even like Snape... bribery works every time. It may or may not be finished, but even as is, I'm glad I wasted my evening with you. Oh, my only critism -- great description; more would be even better, for scene and characters.

smoss posted a comment on Saturday 18th April 2009 12:06am

More, More More Please; BY THE GODS, give us more

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Monday 13th April 2009 12:47pm

As crossovers go, this is certainly original an unexpected. I suppose my biggest critique of it would be how relatively smoothly everything went to the point that you never really expected serious difficulties for our heroes..

mpop posted a comment on Tuesday 7th April 2009 8:11pm

Loved the disclaimer.

Disclaimer: (plural: disclaimers) 1. One who disclaims, disowns, or renounces. 2. (Law): A denial, disavowal, or renunciation, as of a title, claim, interest, estate, or trust; relinquishment or waiver of an interest or estate. 3. A public disavowal, as of pretensions, claims, opinions, and the like. 4. A statement that I don’t own anything related to Harry Potter or The Addams Family.

oogies4u posted a comment on Friday 27th March 2009 6:15am

lol, just got to love the Adams Family.

DragZ

nickielh posted a comment on Thursday 26th March 2009 9:35pm

I really, really like this story and want to know what happens next. Please update soon and keeping on writing this excellent story.

mythic77 posted a comment on Saturday 21st March 2009 12:05pm

I do enjoy the story (this is my second time through) but don't you think almost ten months between updates is a little much? I realize "real life" happens and can cause disruptions in good intentions, but we, as your readers, have a great deal invested in your stories too. As a sometimes professional writer, I know about writer's block and that's why I never submit the first word of a story I'm writing until I've written the last word. That's not to say that I won't take suggestions and make changes---that's what editors get paid for, to screw with my words, but I find it very liberating to know that on the whole, if not in detail, I've got it done and I'm not going to disappoint someone who is counting on me to finish what I started. Right now, count me among the disappointed.

deadsmirk posted a comment on Sunday 1st March 2009 8:24am

I like this tory very much. I hope you update soon.

CeriK posted a comment on Tuesday 17th February 2009 4:00am

There are indeed Harry potter condoms.

mrpietan posted a comment on Sunday 15th February 2009 6:00pm

not sure when this was last updated, but wicked ... would hope that you would continue.

Scraquos posted a comment on Thursday 12th February 2009 9:34am

Love the story. I have always experienced great delight and humor when watching the Addams Family on TV or the movies, and I am quite delighted to see how well you transmit their quirks and oddities into the story. I especially like how you bash Dumbledore all over the place with the Addams getting him all worked up. Keep up the good work, I would really love to see what trouble Harry, Wednesday, and Pugsley get up to next.

Ph34r_n0_3V1L posted a comment on Wednesday 11th February 2009 5:26am

Awesome story. Definitely one of the best, realistic Harry in Slytherin stories. I like how it's because he was raised that way, and not because he's a supergenius who somehow has managed to bypass puberty and jump straight to having an adult vision of the world.

Hope to see more soon,

Luke

weixuan18 posted a comment on Friday 23rd January 2009 1:36pm

NICE! Humourous and very entertaining. Look forward to more. XD

karekid2006 posted a comment on Friday 23rd January 2009 6:24am

i cant wait for the next chapter
are you going to update soon

KSK posted a comment on Monday 12th January 2009 6:32am

Great stuff! When's the next chapter!!

Silo posted a comment on Thursday 1st January 2009 1:37am

hey when u gunna update man

dimriver posted a comment on Wednesday 31st December 2008 4:14am

Reading the first part of this chapter is making me think of the Dursleys as giant hobbits.

tangentsferret posted a comment on Wednesday 31st December 2008 3:56am

Just re-read this again. It's just as good as I remembered. Hope the Muse comes back again someday! (also hope I'm not being a total pain and bugging you by leaving this review)